• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

don't know how to implement custom animations and such

smbmaster99

Smash Rookie
I changed an animation for Wario using BrawlBox and I wanted to put it into brawl, but I can't find a good tutorial (or anything really) on how to add custom animations.

Another thing was, I used the "Smash Attacks" program to increase the power of Captain Falcon's "Falcon Punch", but I don't know how to get that into the game either. Can someone help me please?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Custom animations go in FitCharMotionEtc.pac's, and they go in fighter\wario\FitWarioMotionEtc.pac.

PSAs go in the same place, named FitCaptain.pac and in fighter\captain.

smbmaster99

Smash Rookie
Custom animations go in FitCharMotionEtc.pac's, and they go in fighter\wario\FitWarioMotionEtc.pac.

PSAs go in the same place, named FitCaptain.pac and in fighter\captain.
So I leave in the "MotionEtc" part of the pac's name in too?
And there's another file named: FitCharMotionEtc.pac? Where can I find it?

And for Falcon, I just simply name the pac "FitCaptain.pac"? not like: "FitCaptain00.pac"?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
No, there's nothing called FitCharMotionEtc.pac, sorry if that misled you. I just meant the Char is a placeholder for the character's name.

Leave in the MotionEtc.

And the moveset is FitCaptain.pac. If it has a number like 00, that's for costumes. No number means it's a moveset. MotionEtc means it has articles and animations.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So, if you want to give Falcon custom animations, the .pac will be named "FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac"

smbmaster99

Smash Rookie
Thanks y'all ^( ^ the animations were added and work awesome

but there's a problem with Captain Falcon: When I select him now, the game freezes and makes an irritating buzz sound

Top Bottom