• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dont quit

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was done with melee. GCN Kirby was so depresed when he realized that N64 kirby can kick his *** anytime.
And that's why I quit melee.

I played brawl ever since as well.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
LIAR UGH :glare:

But I can't do that, I only have right now. And if it's not now then it's not going to happen. With the wisdom I have now, I can do anything and learn things much faster. I'm not doing this to prove this to you or anyone, I'm doing this for me and it will work out because that's something I REALLY want to do.. You, out of all people should know that I don't give a **** about statistics, it doesn't exist for me.. (Because that's comparing yourself to others again) only what my heart tells me to do. Perhaps, one day many more people would understand this concept/realization or maybe experience.. Like I said, everyone should follow what they want to do even if it seems hopeless at first, it takes a lot of courage to do and sacrifice.. but that's all you can do and that's what you should be doing... answer to your calling. Answer to your needs in this life, it's never too late. Is that really that hard to do or realize? I can't control the outcome of me doing this but that is something I know I'll love to do so it will be good enough as long as I keep doing it, I'll be happy, I'll feel great.

So ya.. how about that? =)

Well I personally wouldn't have it any other way. If things weren't hard to accomplish then wtf are we living for, huh? =P

Anyways, it doesn't ****ing matter! lol. I left you with a final msg, use it, if you can. =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol "if" was the only choice of words there.

Anyways, through out my journey to become the best Ganon. I gotta say I definitely questioned myself a billion times IF I can do it, of course I wasn't sure of myself.. I didn't have the mindset I have now but I knew at the very least that I can always do better so I kept that close to me and whether I got frustrated or sad.. I just swallowed it in and kept going because that's the only way. And now that I'm the best Ganon and managed to do extremely well overall with a mid tier character.. now there's really no stopping me. Now I know for sure I can do anything I want as long as I really want to and put the work in.

Before smash, the first thing that made me have just a little bit of confidence is when I just finished high school and before start college I had to do advanced maths and french if I wanted to enter the college to do computer science.. So, I did it and got 98% in math and I passed french at 75%. The reason why I got 98 is because I worked my *** off every single day to understand the math problems and I really wanted to do well again and math was fun for me. Though in french, I worked for it but definitely not as hard and I didn't like it lmao... because it's boring and tough. And then some time after that, I wanted to run a marathon.. so I trained for it and I did. Simple as that.. I love running too. And then smash came along eventually competitively.. and from the beginning I wanted to crush everybody with Ganon.. so I did... lol.

Before all that.. I can't say I was much, I was just an open-minded person looking for answers in this life.. I was nothing, just a broken person pretty much I'd say.

And now I want to be a pro fighter.. and I will be. =)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was going to quit smoking, then I read the OP and realised nobody likes a butt****ing quitter.

Top Bottom