• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dont use sheik against wigi

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I want an Icon that has the transformation ball. Where my character icon would go. I hate having to pick Zelda or Sheik..

-dMT-

Smash Lord
ok..i just have to ask. Perhaps I was gone during the time this was made, or I just live under my rock too long.

What is '10 chars'?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wigi combos sheik into oblivion more than any other character, because she can't DI his utilts and gets literally 50 damage starting out of just one utilt hit. Then he can finish the job with a few aerials or the tornado, and then kill you with an Fsmash at around 70.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
10char is used when the reply is so short that its less than the minimal required 10 characters, thus the 10char is there to fill this requirement. and oh snap, chromey is just using his favorite nicknames for each of his characters ^^ (in this case... luigi.)

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
too late.... i have to wait another 4 years before all my broken bones heal.....

i will have my REVENGE on you someday, WEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So go with Zelda against Luigi? I honestly haven't fought a really good Luigi so I have no idea.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zelda is good for luigi

but if anyone insists on sheik, try camping with bairs and needles. his fastest way to move horizontally is chasing you with his tornado, otherwise he can't catch up. smashville is a good stage to pick against him.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Question: Is Sheik generally faster than Wario?

I would assume yeah, she is, but some of warios moves come out ridiculously fast.

Anyway, if it should turn out that she is faster, it might be interesting to test out her defense game.

demonbarber92

Smash Rookie
I don't see how it's logical to say that Sheik shouldnt' fight Luigi. It's not a matter of how powerful his attacks are if you avoid them, which, for Sheik, isn't the hardest thing to do. It's a matter of patience, truly.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
Its not a matter of how powerful his attacks are, the aren't that powerful, but how insanely fast they come out and how ridiculous his priority is combined with his funky floatiness that makes it nearly impossible to tilt lock and how hard he can juggle you with a simple utilt. Truly.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's literally impossible to tiltlock Luigi. He'll nair you after the second ftilt. Don't attempt it, especially not at high %s.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah never tilt lock luigi

bair/needle spam him people, it's your only hope

luigi has CRAP range (heck, just counter pick him with snake or something LOL)

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Chrome, why don't you have just one thread to have your opinions, instead of cluttering the Sheik boards with rants on how you hate versing meta/snake, that you dont know how to match up against lucas/ness, and now luigi (I'm sure there are many more, just haven't looked into it).

I DUB YOU THE WORST POSTER ON SMASHBOARDS, CHROMEPIRATE!
[flame shield in stand-by]

ADHD

Smash Hero
Chrome, why don't you have just one thread to have your opinions, instead of cluttering the Sheik boards with rants on how you hate versing meta/snake, that you dont know how to match up against lucas/ness, and now luigi (I'm sure there are many more, just haven't looked into it).

And.........

You are a waste of reading! Don't enter the threads if you hate them

Cobra

Smash Journeyman

Honestly...I dont see the big deal with creating a new topic...you are aware that this is an open forums right? I eman, it wasn't even like this was irrelevant...it's true, Luigi combos Sheik really well and she can have a pretty hard time fighting him.

...if he wants to make a ton of threads...who cares, let him. The mods can delete them if they really want. if you don't like it...ignore it.

Also, I find it interesting that such an obvious Flamer...put on a flame shield like it would matter. Don't be a douche...and you won't need the shield.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've always used Sheik against a Luigi and I've never had any serious problems. Needles help a lot against a Luigi because of his traction.

Top Bottom