• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Don't worry...Mama will fix this." - Cooking Mama Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I think cooking mama needs some kind of representation for sure in the game. A trophy would be nice. :p

mistermews

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8819-2543
I think cooking mama needs some kind of representation for sure in the game. A trophy would be nice. :p
Seeing the ripened opportunity for 3rd/2nd party trophies, Sakurai better had rooted out her character out from the obscure depths of candidates to display on my screen. I'd pay Play Coins for that.

Also a little thing I want to do.
Cooking Mama is my new move set project, so when I have time, I'll stir up a delicious move set.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Why is she obscure anyway? Aren't there like 8 Mama games already? :-P I think a trophy is the least we can expect if stickers don't return. (Same goes for Professor Layton btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom