• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't you Just love being Lucas Online? New Video!

LtHanz

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5049]Don't you Just love being Lucas Online? New Video![/drupal]

Me and a friend were playing online for fun, I started feeling bad near the end -_- Check out my new video, Link vs Lucas. I'm Link and my friend is well...Lucas.
here is my link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPv18lQdy4g&context=C3e1cc39ADOEgsToPDskK2 6a6iiHEm-g0JKrAS7byc
I forgot to turn on my audio capture so i just put in some music.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, I'm glad I stopped using Lucas. Everytime I played online, I'd always try to Up B back on stage and it'd start lagging, so I watched my PK Thunder waggle around my body as I spiral downward and die.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=5049]Don't you Just love being Lucas Online? New Video![/drupal] I started feeling bad near the end
You both should have felt awful the whole way through.

I saw no perfect arrows, no wavebounced boomerangs, no QDA, no DAC, no other real attempts to space. No mixups. No mindgames. I didn't even see a ****ing plank, when there were several opportune times. It was just senseless spam. Get a mentor or go to the Link boards.

I would give advice but EVERYTHING was terrible.

And nobody troll me, this was relatively constructive.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
FoxBlaze, it was kinda like making a nice sandcastle while a storm is going on. No one gives a **** and the castle is definitely going to get washed away and forgotten forever.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I get that already. I'm just hoping reproving his failures more directly will daunt him from making another one of these since putting how awful he plays in a blunt way didn't work.

You could really say my first attempt was digging a hole in the sand during the storm, and THIS is the intricate sandcastle that isn't worth ****.

Browny

Smash Hater
Why dont you upload a wifi vid then, so we can pointlessly abuse you for every shortcoming, as if you posted the video claiming to be the best in USA.

Go on then.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I don't need to upload any of my matches to show that it's obvious everything I said are important pillars of being a good player, not to mention all of Link's tools and projectile ATs.

Also, he never claimed to be pro, and neither did I, but seeing another one of these threads pop up every 12 hours with less-than-consummate gameplay is no great joy.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize trying to point out what someone should do in a game in order to become a better player is now offensive. Guess I should ask to fight with someone, not even turn on the eight minute timer, and start throwing out repetitive jabs, Dsmashes, and hyphen smashes. Maybe blow myself up a few times, use my other projectiles poorly, then post the whole pile of **** for all the smash community to shudder at/LOL at/"Humanity is screwed" at.

My sincerest apologies.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Uhm, it wasn't the fact you were giving suggestions, it was the way you went about it. Anyone with any amount of social knowledge would be able to see it.

You both should have felt awful the whole way through.
etc.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The problem with your theory is that those were true, no matter how caustic they were.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The two quoted lines were both false, actually. Especially the first, I don't think that can apply to anyone. Ever.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize trying to point out what someone should do in a game in order to become a better player is now offensive.
Did you?
Nope, you did not.

Also, he never claimed to be pro, and neither did I, but seeing another one of these threads pop up every 12 hours with less-than-consummate gameplay is no great joy.
Then you shouldn't criticize.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Me and a friend were playing online for fun, I started feeling bad near the end -_- Check out my new video, Link vs Lucas. I'm Link and my friend is well...Lucas.
here is my link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPv18lQdy4g&context=C3e1cc39ADOEgsToPDskK2 6a6iiHEm-g0JKrAS7byc
I forgot to turn on my audio capture so i just put in some music.
Hey man. Well first of all I'm a sucker for TP music (and that whole CD) gahhhhhh.

Anyway, check out the Link boards. I'm sure they'll give you better help than here.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Did you?

Nope, you did not.
no perfect arrows, no wavebounced boomerangs, no QDA, no DAC, no other real attempts to space. No mixups. No mindgames. I didn't even see a ****ing plank, when there were several opportune times
All of those were things that need to be implemented into his game.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But that sentence is still not considered on what the creator of the OP was supposed to do. Instead, you told him what he didn't do.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
As if that wasn't enough of a clue that he should research and learn those things. I also told him he should go to the Link boards in my first post.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
In brawl wifi?

And you saying that as he's not even going for the competitive scene yet, in which, he can ask for advice by himself without others randomly criticizing on what they did wrong when all he did was record a single match for the fun of it?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
In brawl wifi?

And you saying that as he's not even going for the competitive scene yet, in which, he can ask for advice by himself without others randomly criticizing on what they did wrong when all he did was record a single match for the fun of it?
That's kind of laughable since only about two of the things I mentioned are hard to perform in Wifi. If he thinks gameplay like this is perfectly acceptable then he NEEDS some reproval.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
Foxblaze71: NO YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME WRONG PLAY IT MY WAY

Now before we all feed the flames even more (me included), let's just remember that the op never asked for advice.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Why would you people argue with a man who apparently lies about daddy issues to make a point about...something...?

Cuz I mean, clearly it's worth it, right?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Foxblaze71: NO YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME WRONG PLAY IT MY WAY

Now before we all feed the flames even more (me included), let's just remember that the op never asked for advice.
You're right to some degree. If he wants to play like a scrub there's nothing

Why would you people argue with a man who apparently lies about daddy issues to make a point about...something...?

Cuz I mean, clearly it's worth it, right?
Actually, it was to a big enough mess to crush an AV blog. I have to say, the lulz I got from killing it was well worth the infraction/going so low.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
lucas is a very interesting character. Hes moves are amazing but me in my falco is just a double KO.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
dear god foxblaze calm down e_o

its like you're a woman who just hoped on her menstrual cycle and is trying to run every last person over.

Top Bottom