• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doomed to low tier?

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
The "you must recover" update was a the most worthless update that mankind will ever post on earth.

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
All I want is people to admit Mario and Ness are equal. I keep mentioning that these are my 2 best mains.
woah, someone else who mains Ness Mario and Luigi? Nice

Also, Ness and Mario should join forces and **** together >_>;

Matt07

Smash Master
Well since the new tier list is posted, what's your opinion on it? Mario is in 'F' tier which seems like low tier. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, you can find the new tier list here. Thoughts?

I have a feeling someone else will make a new thread instead of using this one, ah well.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I laughed in real life when I saw Mario got a 4.56/15.

And after I thought the SBR wasn't ignorant of Mario, we get this? He should've had a 7, in between Zelda and Bowser this time. This doesn't effect my choice about Mario, but it might scare some new people off (as his low tier placement did in the first place) which isn't right for a character that should be mid tier.

I also laughed at Ike dropping.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Well since the new tier list is posted, what's your opinion on it? Mario is in 'F' tier which seems like low tier.
F is low tier. G would be bottom.

I'm not surprised to be honest. Mario really doesn't have the tournament rankings to back-up the fact that he's a mid tier character. Last I seen he only had 1 Top4 and 2 Top8. At least we're top of low tier though.

In the end though, it doesn't matter to me. Mario is still Mario.
I also laughed at Ike dropping.
I called this months ago. :laugh:

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
does it have to be a pro online tournament to count? or can it be just anyones 16 player online tournament?

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
At least Mario is at the top of low now so all we really need now is better rep in tourneys to get him to at least mid.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I don't really care. I make top/high/mid tier mains look stupid when i beat them with a bad character like Mario.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I don't really care. I make top/high/mid tier mains look stupid when i beat them with a bad character like Mario.
Mario's not bad. Just slightly above average. Also, I think you're just throwing the word, bad, around and not really meaning it. That's just my hunch.

Top Bottom