• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think Tinker actually got gutted in this patch, can't farm ancients and dagon/eblade is made so much weaker
He really did get hit hard. I still think he is viable on radiant side solely because of the two camps right there. Personally I kind of got used to not stacking ancients and doing the march at 49 to double stack and farm that instead since my ancients were always blocked.
I'm addicted to Bloodseeker, help.
Blademail makes for the best time.

I freaking love it on him. It's so nice.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Blademail makes for the best time.
I freaking love it on him. It's so nice.
I usually jungle and pick up cour. Sometimes I get flying too cause everyone is terrible, but then I go Treads, Blade mail, S&Y, Basher. From there some mess of Abyssal, halberd, mkb, or diffusal if there's an omni. I'm not super satisfied with the S&Y, but I do really find the extra health super helpful for running at people with a blade mail.

It's the first time in a long time I haven't been just randoming every game, just goin BS all day e'ery day.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I usually jungle and pick up cour. Sometimes I get flying too cause everyone is terrible, but then I go Treads, Blade mail, S&Y, Basher. From there some mess of Abyssal, halberd, mkb, or diffusal if there's an omni. I'm not super satisfied with the S&Y, but I do really find the extra health super helpful for running at people with a blade mail.

It's the first time in a long time I haven't been just randoming every game, just goin BS all day e'ery day.
Whats your route for jungling?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Just start medium camps and pray for no centaur. As long as you do some choke points it's crazy easy, stout and hatchet start usually with a safety tango pooled if I get courier/wards. If I don't need to get either of those, I''ll get my own tangos and just give 2 out. Skill wise its Bloodrage > Thirst > max blood right. Second point of Bloodrage at 8 then max thirst second. Once you get a point in Blood Right any of the hard camps are doable, though I really prefer two points for Ursas, and if you are casting it you ideally hit 2 camps with it.

I think Dire side is slightly preferred as the two medium camps are right next to each other, and the choke point on the top camp doesn't trap you in at all, you can freely leave super easily.

DJCrinkleCut

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DJCrinkleCut
ESL-One was super awesome, especially live. That last game was so awesome.

I also spent like all of my money on bull**** from the Secret Shop. :yeahboi:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We've had match fixig, now match throwing/betting. DotA just needs a drug scandal and they're officially a sport.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
sniper is finally good so i don't get flamed for picking him

honestly glad aghs jugg is gone now, building carries around ulti (see: people who buy aghs on luna/gyro) is really stupid

troll is the most annoying **** ever which is why i pick raigor all the time

i love storm. don't play mid that much anymore but he was always one of my favourites. being a supp player now makes him a pain in the *** if i'm not lion/dragonus

why is lina like the easiest hero ever holy ****

venge is boring

earth still remains my favourite support

lion was always fun. it's kind of dumb he started to get picked entirely because of skeleton king and then he got netherrealmed the next patch.

**** axe.

also icefrog buff furion pls

Last edited:
Top Bottom