• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Back-Flip Mega EXPLOSION! feat. DendyPretendy

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Cameron - supppp lol, glad you are goin to tournies again
johnny - ****, i always get ***** by you lol. It's gonna stop eventually, I've come too far to stop now
Wes - I was more impressed by you than I've ever been before that first match of our set. I'm gonna play you for hours when I get the chance
Adam - thx for commentating though. I'm trying to become more aggressive, that and a few other things that I know i **** up a lot are holding me back, BUT NOT FOR LONG DSAGDSLKNLKNLK
dan - we gotta play eventually, it's been too long since last time
Tafo - Came out of nowhere for this LOL. GGs, you got me again dude. Hopefully I get the chance to play you again sooner than last time haha
Merc - you're very aggressive and fast, I'm gonna be hella scared to play you once you've worked the rust off
sung - Hiiiiii, stick to falco imo, you can't keep running away from what you're trying to find
ben - it does my heart good to know you're trying really hard to get better
Dendy - thanks for letting me use your pipe, and great tournament man
fly - I really wanted to play you at this, but i suppose i get that chance all the time anyway
kevin - nice job in teams man, you always clutch it out
random asian sheik guy - FUNNEST DOUBLES FRIENDLIES IN DA WORLD
caltech people - legit asian people
kyu puff - glad to see you're going to tournament now =D
peligro - ggs in tourney man, dreamland is so hard lol
Manatee - you should really stop taking me to rainbow cruise. I'm only saying that because I love the stage and don't think I've ever lost to a puff on it lol
TCB - mah *****. good stuff in pools but my falcon is thirsty for a rematch hahaha
commonyoshi - I'm looking forward to you getting really good
other random asian people - I'm sorry i forgot your tags but you guys ****, keep playing!

One last note: I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly don't think brinstar and rainbow cruise should be legal anymore. The stages are not conducive to legit competition, you only take your opponent there if you believe you don't have a chance on a neutral or your character is really good on it/their character is really bad on it. Plus, most other regions and nationals have those stages banned now. Kongo is debatable i guess and I'm not gonna get into it

Top Bottom