• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double jump after short hop uair or bair

SmashNDash

Smash Rookie
Yes, t hats right, it is very possible to do a double jump after preforming a SHORT HOPPED uair or bair. Idk if this has been posted before, si please don't yell at the noobie.

All this being true, this require quite a bit of speed and may be difvicult to preform in an actual game. Nevertheless, **** like moonwalk is practiced all the time, but never applied.

Unlike moonwalk, this actuallya practical purpose, essentially if you pull off the second jump, and you preform a second uair at the same speed, you get two hits in the timespan of a lil' more than one non fastfzlled shorthop. You could probably chain this with other things, however I havent had much to test it fully, and I will get to that tommorow asap.

If you have any doubts, go to training, set the time to 1/4, and do uair instantly after jumping, like a few frames off of a up smash. Btw it's preety much imperitive that you use the joystixk and a button for this tech.

I found a way to train thiz to possibly use in realtime. If you can hit a crouching bowser with a shorthopped uair, then you have done it fast enough for a second jump

Tommorow, I will test to see if waveland is possible. Also sorry if this is doesnt make too much sense, i'm a randomn selftaught noobie who lives in the middle of nowhere, and has never played anyone who can even wavedash.

:phone:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
because your join date is last month i dont think you will get flamed too hard for this, but yes we already knew this was possible.

SmashNDash

Smash Rookie
I thought as much haha, btw if theres any smashers in the kennesaw or acworth area, anywhere in cobb county, GA, message me.

Walt

Smash Ace
Just so you know, stuff like this doesn't need its own thread. Just toss it into scars training notes or something.

And for finding people to play with go check the regional zones forum.

lock'd

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I believe DruggedFox goes to GA tech which looks like around 35 minutes away

He's probably one of the best in the region so you should hit him up

SleepyK is also somewhere in Atlanta I think

Maybe send them PMs
They are both quite good though :lick:

SmashNDash

Smash Rookie
Yea, I'm not too great, I can do techs pretty well by themselves, but, yea. Also I don't think my mom would let me drive over to Atlanta -_-

Top Bottom