• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double jump bomb pull

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Its a major habits every tl has and needs to get rid of they think other chars cant jump up there with them and hit them so im informing them of it malcolm beat jash,hyro and jerm because of double jump bomb pulling

shugo vs jash

atomsk vs tls

rain vs jerm

ect check the matches

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I mean we jump pull a bomb then jump again or double jump then pull a bomb either way we leave ourselves helpless in the air. near agrees with me about this issue to

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
Is this specifically when you're near your opponent, or just DJ bomb pulling in general?

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
lol a footstool is the last thing on my mind when an opponent is close to me, usually when I do it to someone is by mistake. IMO there are many better options than footstooling.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
To much work, and I have never seen you footstool anyone D:< or ever get close to anyone, unless they have like 230% damage.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
yeah i agree with PJ on this one(for once). we can get punished pretty bad because of the very laggy bomb pull.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Yes its a terrible habit do it vs smart MKs and you'll eat more SLoops than Paris Hilton eats ****s afk

It's the same thing with Fox. You think you're safe, but Fox's overall speed on the ground and vertical air movement will make you think otherwise.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Any character with the aerial mobility/speed to get to you during the lag frames really. You just gotta mix it up and know when its safe to pull one.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Nope. My Tl is on that next level. Doesn't fall for simple tricks like you shadow... MM!

But I have been thinking of safer ways to pull bombs. You can also buffer an ibomb after bomb pull but it doesn't always work for me cause I suck =[

Top Bottom