• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubles and You, a Comprehensive Guide to 2v2s

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ROB has great range, he's heavy, has an amazing recovery, and extremely annoying projectiles. His only two problems are being juggled, and his huge frame. Unfortunately, he's not going to be clutching too often, as his inability to stop himself from being juggled by most characters in 1v1s is already a hindrance, just imagine a 2v1!
Nu way! I do much better in 2v1 that most of my teamies dont even share stock. I think R.O.B. does well in this situation.

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
Nu way! I do much better in 2v1 that most of my teamies dont even share stock. I think R.O.B. does well in this situation.
I don't do better in 2v1, and most teamies share stock me, therefore R.O.B. doesn't do well in this situation.

Jeez, I never knew how easy it was to create such infallible logic.

Top Bottom