• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubles with a twist(oh what could he mean is it just different or what?)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
swears at mouse for sucking

doubles idea not much to say other than look at it and tell me what you see and try to reply by saturaday morning

Slaking leppa berry(raises PP) or leftovers
ability doesn't matter because shuckle gets rid of it
adamant
EV's HP 252 A252 SP4
BASE stats HP150 A160 D100 SA95 SD65 SP100
rest
bulk up
ammeisa
arerial ace(needs a better move)no normal moves because of ghost

shuckle uses gastro acid he loses his dumb ability and starts boosting stats so he lives to long

Shuckle shed shell
Ability Strudy
bashful
EV'sHP 252 D128 SD128
BASE statsHP20 A10 D230 SA10 SD230 SP5
Gastro acid
rest
toxic
wrap

wall/helper/trapper and he can escape from his wrap

Electrode Focus sash
Ability Static
bashful
EV's HP124 A208 D72 SA140 SD12 S116
Base states Hp60 A50 D70 SA80 SD80 S140
Rollout
Mirror Coat
Shock wave
Explosion

If I can get slakings stat boost then rollout sucks and if not mirror coat is nice. we all know why he has explostion with focus sash

Forretress big root
Ability sturdy
Quirky
EV's HP252 SA252 SD4
base stats HP75 A90 D140 SA60 SD60 SP50
toxic spikes
giga drain
rapid spin
Explosion

He sets traps, removes them and sucks health very well

Umbreon Ganlon berry(raises D)
Synchonize
bashful
EVs HP252 SD252 SP4
Base stats HP95 A65 D110 SA60 SD130 SP65
bite
Baton pass
psych up
moonlight/rest

psych up with slakings stats then baton pass and a few ways to recover and isn't useless vs a taunt

Corsola leftovers
natural cure
EV HP252 D128 SD128
base stat HP55 A55 D85 SA65 SD85 SP35
aqua ring
ice beam/?
ingrain
ancientpower/rest

good thing blissey can't get this moveset, corsola gets healed up 3/16ths every turn with high D and SD, she only lasts if I can get the stat boosts on her other wise she is taken down 1st or 2nd turn. this one needs the most work

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Slaking leppa berry(raises PP) or leftovers
ability doesn't matter because shuckle gets rid of it
adamant
EV's HP 252 A252 SP4
BASE stats HP150 A160 D100 SA95 SD65 SP100
rest
bulk up
ammeisa
arerial ace(needs a better move)no normal moves because of ghost
Return
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Pursuit
Shadow Claw
Sucker Punch

Are all moves you can run on Slaking that would be better then Aerial Ace.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i can't use return,earthquake,shadow claw because of tpyes sucker punch doesn't have much pp, so ice punch or pursuit because of fire flash ans ice punch covers dragons

DonkeyKongUh

Smash Cadet
I don't know much about doubles, but what is the point of slacking. Its as if your trying to baton pass but u don't have baton pass O_o... And doesn't explosion hurt ur partner too? (although it kills 2 pokemon i guess O_o)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Wah this team is pretty messy. you're ev's are all over the place.

Slaking: First off get rid of amnesia and use return instead. A non stabbed aerial ace isn't going to be a threat to anything that isn't weak to it, even if it's coming from Slaking.

Shuckle: Give him stealth rock instead of wrap, I think the reasons are obvious. Other than that it works well with Slaking.

Electrode: Why have rollout? Electrode has a base 50 attack power, you aren't goin to be hurting anythign with it. Also Thunderbolt>>>>Shockwave, it has 100% accuracy, you really don't need more than that. Also what do you mean by "getting slaking's stat boost?"

Forretress: meh, base 60 special attack and a non stabbed giga drain won't do much damage or get much hp back replace it with earthquake or something. You are better off sticking off with leftovers and maxing defense instead of special attack.

Umbreon:looks like a decent stat passer,

Corsola: Looks too gimicky to pull off on this pokemon but could be fun

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Neutral natured shuckle? go impish or careful. After changing the EV's accordingly, it'll have even stonger defenses. I also just realized most of your team is neutrally natured.

Umbreon might like Payback, given his defenses+Psych up+hp restoration.

Why doesn't Electrode know Thunderbolt?

If Corsola does get those boosts, than Ice beam would be near-essential if you intend on fighting a grass-type instead of switching and losing those stats.

Phazers and hazers demolish your stategy, though. I personally can see a suicune running through your team easily. Giving Slaking Thunderpunch will help, but it might not be enough.

One last thing I just realized-Teach Corsola Substitute! After Aqua Ring, you almost completely regain all hp used to make it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Baton pass + psych up means I can take slakings stat boost and use it on everyone that's why he has amnesia so everyone can have a high A/D/SD and the subtitute thing would be sweet I need to mess with electrode a lot
thunderbolt
mirror coat
maybe
light screen and
taunt
but I need to use his high speed for him to be useful so I may toss him

Top Bottom