• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

down tilt out of sheild

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
is pretty much teh greatest thing ever because it trips everyone

basically dtilt dtilt ftilt ftilt or dtilt general stereotypical combos into dsmash or grabs is tooooooo gooooooood.

seriously. dtilt out of sheild for the SERIOUS win.

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice

basically dtilt dtilt ftilt ftilt or dtilt general stereotypical combos into dsmash or grabs is tooooooo gooooooood.

A very nice observation Gimpy ;)...the Dtilt is one of the the best attacks of Metaknight, because he can advance with that attack, is a very low kick , when the sheild of the opponent don´t cover his feets...he takes the damage and even, he can fall down sat and you can improve with a combo, Ftilt or using Grab :p. Is a very nice technique usefull when you have the oponent in your face and you want to get more space ;).

Cyas ;D!

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet

Dear god sir, you have stumbled upon a brilliant stumblence! (I'm so excited I'm makin' up words!) This is awesome. Seriously. I will use it in the Gamestop tourney :D

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Thats a good discovery!

Just one question, I understand how the down tilts will cause the opponent to fall over on their ***, so is the forward tilt kinda like a tap reset? is that why it can be followed up with a grab ?

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
i always do f tilts or mach tornado out of shield but i never thought of down tilts. o_o great find. I should have figured out earlier since D Tilt is amazingly fast to pull out.

Burumage

Smash Cadet
You really like the shield system in brawl don't you? You have and Awesome new attack out of shield thread for like every character :laugh:

malakyoma666

Smash Rookie
awesome thnx gimpy. i hope to fight you once or twice soon. well see whos a better brawler lol

Top Bottom