• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down With the Top Tiers Bottom Half Tournament ***RESULTS***

Kief

Smash Ace
lol awesome. thanx SF93. this'll be good :)

and yeah i assume you guys'll just wanna do 3 out of 5 which is fine. but you can do 4 out of 7 if you want also.

lol ritch better MAKE it to the finals now =P

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I played and beat Aki 3-1. GGs.

SF was able to record games 2-4, but i got the replay to game 1. So expect a set on YT soon ;D
Lawl, she didn't do so hot.
It could have been better if we used a not broken controller.
Our GC controller thingy doesn't allow us to spotdoge, Lol controller john.

Anyway GGs she said.

edit:Kief his Link looks better then yours, woot play him also. maybe you'll learn something new.
I'll also like to play you sometime Ritch, but if you hate Marth then yeah...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok so it's me vs Ritch now

I can play tomorrow, but I work at 8PM EST so we'll have to fight before that xD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Put the set links in this thread PWEASE guys! then KIEF can copy pasta them into his first post regarding the tourni and everyone can view. it'll be sweet :)

Kief

Smash Ace
slasherx: i know his is better than mine. Ritch's link dominates the world.

Ritch: cant wait to see them.

Cherry: i will def. put them on the first page of the OP. just somebody post them here and i'll do it.

finals are gonna be epic :psycho:

Kief

Smash Ace
**** im at school so i cant watch those now. plus this class is almost over so i'll have to mess with that when i get home also :ohwell:

Kief

Smash Ace
ugh ok im at school right now so i still cant watch those :mad:

plus im busy after school so i wont be on til later tonight. hopefully my internet at home works now -_-

i would at least put those vids in the OP but the computer here is going so slow it seriously took me 10 minutes just to go to this thread, and read the last two pages. and the bell is gonna ring soon =P

anyway if my internet works i'll do results, vids, and everything else tonight.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yep, I lost xD
GG's

I guess this was an ok tourney to end on lol

kiefsgirl_haha

Smash Rookie
Kief says his internet is still being toon link and wonders why you didnt record the finals but congratulations to ritch and samusbrawler for getting first and second. :)

he'll post the results as soon as hes able to.

EDIT: he says he totally predicted ritch would win.

Kief

Smash Ace
YES! internet is back. anywhoo. congrats to Ritch for winning. you can check with Thunder of Zeus if you want your pixellated trophy. if you cant find him i'll post you his profile link. and thanks to everybody who participated. meh it coulda went better, like it wouldve been better if it couldve stayed double elimination, but overall i think this was a success :)

i'll do the results shortly, then i'll post in those character and player online ranking threads on here. oh yeah and i'll get those vids up too :)

Edit: ok results are up. i posted the top 8 in the player rankings list. now i need the top 8 to tell me what characters they used in here so i can post those results in the character rankings list.

Top Bottom