• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Download your Brawl MP3s here! 2 New Song Packs Added! 28 More Songs!

M.K

Level 55
Downloaded the first "bunch" and listening, they did a marvelous job....MARVELOUS FANTASTIC SUPREME.

The music MAY BE the best thing about this game.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Where do you click to download?
For megaupload links you need to type in the security code in the box, hit enter and then wait 45 seconds for the download to be available. The countdown timer will turn into the download link.

Oh and I got a couple more song packs on the way. They're big, too.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
So the MGS stuff is unremixed huh? Well, its good as it is. Still hoping the MGS theme (MGS2 version) is in there somewhere...

White Land and the new Mute City, how cool are they? This soundtrack is amazing...

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ flyinfilipino-

That Pokemon song, Tokiwahe Road from Masara Town / Nibi City (Pokemon Bike riding), is from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellew/LeafGreen/FireRed. It is the Route 1 music and the Viridian City music.

EDIT: Oh, and Thank you so much Aryman for the songs!

M.K

Level 55
OMG, thank you so much Aryman, you need to be promoted to Moderator or something because you do so muc work and we are always in your debt!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
:( K. Rool's Ship Music... but no K. Rool :( :( :(

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
First time I went to the page, at the text box where you type in the three letters to start the download, my letters were ASL. It said "Please type in ASL" I was like wtf??

Edit: Whoops, double post.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
28 more songs added guys. Enjoy!

Also, more to come later, including some Sonic music :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6xrb6axk
Gourmet Race
Humoresque of a Little Dog
Main Menu
Ocarina of Time Medley
Pokemon Battle
Porky's Theme
Unfounded Revenge - Smashing Song of Praise
Vs. Ridley
Wario Ware Medley
Wifi Waiting Room

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=iy4zio5j
Ashley's Song
Attack
Butter Building
Encounter
Ending (Yoshi's Story)
Fight Against Team Galaxy
I Love Mike
Kid Icarus Original Medley
King Dedede's Theme
Main Theme (Legend of Zelda)
Mario Circuit
NES Medley
Preparing to Advance
Sector 1
Space Armada
The Dark World
Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior
Title (Animal Crossing)

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Haha this just gets better and better! I actually love the roster, ADORE the stages, and am a sucker for music. This is gorgeous <3 I love the Pokémon remixes especially! *puts on iPod*

Can't wait for the next batch!

-- Andy

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Nooooo!!! I exceeded my limit!!!!

I didn't even get the last 18!!!! D:

I waited my 13mins.....but now it just can't find the page when I click free download.....

Maybe I should just wait longer???

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Nooooo!!! I exceeded my limit!!!!

I didn't even get the last 18!!!! D:

I waited my 13mins.....but now it just can't find the page when I click free download.....

Maybe I should just wait longer???
Click here. Apparently, they're just taking all of Aryman's stuff and posting them. However, they have a zip with all of these songs, so you only have to download them once.

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
FIGHT AGAINST TEAM GALAXY <3 <3 <3

I am SO glad this song is in the game. It's by far my favorite Diamond/Pearl song, maybe even my favorite pokemon song, period. Man, so many awesome songs... Bramble Blast, Dark World, Butter Building, Area 6, Yoshi's Island, Waluigi Pinball... I feel like I'm going to have over half of the songs in this game turned up to maximum frequency.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
uhh....okay sooo

I totally registered...and When i go back to the thread, it still has the "Hidden link. Register to see links."

uhh...yeah.

Oops...never mind....forgot about confirmation email...

even though I didn't get one yet....>>

M.K

Level 55
It says "Download Limit Exceeded" and to stop downloading something else...but I'm not downloading anything at this time? Help PLEASE!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
After searching through my Pokemon games I have found out that the Pokemon Battle song under the Ocarina of Time Medley is the song when you enter the Elite Four Challenge from Pokemon Emerald. It is not actually a battle song.

EDIT: Just thought I would be a little helpful in identifying some of the songs.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Nice, I'm currently aquiring the ISO and afterwards ripping the OST.
I know the quality of these MP3s provided in this thread are ok, but for those who want it in full quality and/or in looped OGGs can look forward to.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
could u get
against the dark knight -castle siege BGM
i really want to hear it

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
It says "Download Limit Exceeded" and to stop downloading something else...but I'm not downloading anything at this time? Help PLEASE!
Megaupload only allows you to DL around 100mb every hour. Just wait an hour or so and you can start DL'ing again. Also if your DL'ing something you should wait before beginning a new one otherwise it'll cancel the new download.

Thanks for feeding the masses though OP!

Revven

FrankerZ
Nice, I'm currently aquiring the ISO and afterwards ripping the OST.
I know the quality of these MP3s provided in this thread are ok, but for those who want it in full quality and/or in looped OGGs can look forward to.
Make sure to make separate versions that are in .mp3 format for those of us who lack a way to really play OGGs in a playlist of sorts (people like me). :)

Goopygoo said:
Apparently, they're just taking all of Aryman's stuff and posting them. However, they have a zip with all of these songs, so you only have to download them once.
Err... no. It's the other way around, Aryman got these from them. K? K.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Yea, unfortunately I can't take requests as I'm not the one ripping the songs. I'm just bringing them to you guys as I get them.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Dead Cell Yell ! Woot ! The boss battle music from MGS2 !

But there is an annoying "buzz" in that track, at 2:34... Is it me or the mp3 is just bad ? Could someone check out ?

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I bet they could make a huge profit off this soundtrack if they would release it already...

heartless-bowser

Smash Rookie
Can anyone confirm how much songs there are in Brawl really?

I did some thinking... Each stage has about 5 songs average. Now, there are 41 stages... 41 x 5 = 205 songs. Then there's SSE (if it has original music, but I can't tell, since I refuse to watch SSE vids), and the menu stuff and such...

240 songs seems pretty nice to me! Although, that's just some rough thinking there.

Keep the music coming! I love much of what I've heard!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Wow. I'm pretty sure I've only heard maybe a 5th of all the songs in this game, but I can say that it's next to impossible to top this.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Aryman wins yet again. *thumbs up*

Gotta love the new Final destination theme.

Top Bottom