• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr pee pee gets exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
No, I just judge.

I guess if I were to date someone (know that this person would be a girl, not a guy), I'd want to know more about who they are. Like whether or not they're kind, if they have a good sense of humor, if they're a hard worker, what their sleep schedule is, what their interests and dislikes are, if they ever plan on having a pet (I'm not dating anyone who wants to have a pet). And I guess other stuff along those line.

Also, why haven't you changed your avatar yet? Get with the times.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wait, this thread wasn't serious?
you are judging based on extremely limited knowledge

this girl is absolutely incredible and I am extremely lucky to be with her

if you think my opinion sucks then don't post about it please

Edit: serious shoutouts to all the homies in this thread.

Mad love <3

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
There's no fun in judging when you actually have knowledge. Besides, don't take my opinion too seriously. I've never been on a date, and that's probably due to my opinion on how well you should know someone before dating them. I'm clearly unusual in that regard.

If you say you're lucky, I'll go with your opinion, since you're a pretty smart guy.

Congratulations.

Out of curiosity, were you expecting this to happen when you moved to Greensboro?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was completely caught offguard night 1 when knorr called me telling me he knew a girl that "wants to marry you."

Didn't think she was real, her friend I had met before at a tourney(flasticflan on the boards) told me she was and I should go on a date with her. Had an amazing time, hung out again a couple days later when she was sick, then last night happened afterward at Flan's birthday party.

I came to Greensboro with the intention of constant smash bros LOOOLLLL well there goes that

*texts her again*

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You're still going to be able to make it to locals, right? I don't want a girl, no matter how amazing she may be, to get in the way of our Kirby dittos.

Seriously, though, if I become the best Melee player in NC, will I get an amazing girlfriend too? Because that's a pretty good incentive to become good at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom