• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Pepper

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Drink main: Crush (Grape)
Secondaries: Minute Maid: Lemonade Light,V8 Splash Light: Strawberry Banana, Dr. Pepper

Working at a superstore (temporary, I'm still a kid :/), I have a lot to choose from, Dr. Pepper is my favorite popular soda. I tip my hat to Crush (Grape).
This thread is amazing! Spread the amazingness!

You can trust me, I'm a doctor (20 beers to the first person to get the referece).

M.K

Level 55
Drink main: Crush (Grape)
Secondaries: Minute Maid: Lemonade Light,V8 Splash Light: Strawberry Banana, Dr. Pepper

Working at a superstore (temporary, I'm still a kid :/), I have a lot to choose from, Dr. Pepper is my favorite popular soda. I tip my hat to Crush (Grape).

You can trust me, I'm a doctor (20 beers to the first person to get the referece).
Family Guy???

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO! nice avatar tyfighter

hm... im looking for this one old bee gees commercial for dr pepper but i cant find it =\

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
What are all of your aspirational thoughts on the variations of Dr Pepper?

e.g. Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, Berries and Cream, etc.
I say there okay, the one in particular that I like is definetly Berries and Cream, as for Cherry Vanilla meh, i've never even heard of a chocalate Dr. Pepper so I wouldn't know.

@Tyfighter: You a doctor? you're being sarcastic.... right?

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
I buy Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper by the crate. Seriously. I live on it. Berries and Cream is alright, and Cherry Chocolate was not very good in my humble opinion. But I have been ridiculed a myriad of times for my constant posession of a bottle of Diet or Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.
You should be. I can't take what ever you say again seriously.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
@Tyfighter: You a doctor? you're being sarcastic.... right?
I'm not a real doctor, but I am a doctor, like Dr. J in the commercial.

I personally love Dr. Pepper, Dr. Thunder, which is like Wal-Mart's version of Dr. Pepper. It's actually pretty amazing.
Chill Thrill is Safeway's version of Dr. Pepper. Of course, Doninick's sells Dr. Pepper, not just store-brand products.

gtfo Pibb > all
.___.

:0

:/

>: (

*o*

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but I forgot to mention my by far most favorite drink ever. Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider.

I can drink three of these a day if I had the money. I absolutely love this stuff.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone who thinks Pibb or Dr. Thunder is better then Dr Pepper seriously can NOT live in Texas. Dr Pepper tastes better here then anywhere else in america. You haven't tried real Dr Pepper until you have had some from Texas. I'm not kidding it's actually different :). Sort of like how horrible beer is made with rice lol.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Funny how long this topic has lasted given its (let's be honest) somewhat limited subject matter.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
Anyone who thinks Pibb or Dr. Thunder is better then Dr Pepper seriously can NOT live in Texas. Dr Pepper tastes better here then anywhere else in america. You haven't tried real Dr Pepper until you have had some from Texas. I'm not kidding it's actually different :). Sort of like how horrible beer is made with rice lol.
How does the taste of Texan Dr Pepper have anything at all to do with sake/coeliac beer?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Culture, or does it actually have different ingredients? Because I know that Coke does that with the country it is in.

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but I forgot to mention my by far most favorite drink ever. Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider.

I can drink three of these a day if I had the money. I absolutely love this stuff.
I bet you've never had sparkling pink lemonade ! THAT stuff is the absolute ****.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'm wondering, O Dr. Pepper Master Gourmet... Have you ever tried Tennessee's?

Anyway... It's funny. Ever since I read this thread, Dr. P has tasted better. O_o

Boofy!

Smash Champion
How have I never seen this thread?

There is no wrong way to enjoy some fresh DP, it's spicy, tangy blend of 23 flavors is often imitated, never replicated. (I'm looking at you Pibb!!) After taking a large mouthful of some ice cold DP, you swallow and await the refreshing "AHHHH!!!" I could honestly drink this stuff with my Taylor Ham egg & cheese in the AM.. it's THAT GOOD

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
my old youtube profile description thing said:
I don't drink soda that much, but i like 7-Up(I don't even get why every freaking person loves Dr.Pepper its not even that good).
I don't understand. Honestly.

pockyD

Smash Legend
dr. pepper does not taste different in texas; at least no more than any individual venue chooses to make it (i mean put that way, dr pepper at mcdonald's tastes different from dr pepper at burger king, if they even roll with dr pepper at those places)

and 7up is made by dr. pepper

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I've always wondered what exactly the 23 flavours are. Me and some friends tested this once. We got hints of chocolate, cherries, hope, rainbows, and powdered sunshine.

Amide

Smash Lord
I told a girl I liked Dr. Pepper, and she was instantly attracted. It made her very excited.

Now that says something.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
My Christmas wish is to have one of Hylian's magical Dr.Peppers from his mini refrigerator of righteousness at FS5. According to Santi Clause, I've been a good boy this year. :laugh:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The one Dr. Pepper I had was pretty ****ty. I like a mix of sprite and 7up, but I still prefer water to all soft drinks. They make my stomach feel weird lol.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I wouldn't say I like Dr. Pepper better than Pepsi, but it is one of the few soft drinks that I would choose to drink. And ordering it when I go out to a restaurant is GREAT, because everyone else usually gets Coke or Pepsi, so my drink sometimes gets 2 straws in it so the waiter can tell which one it is. And that will always make my day.

Top Bottom