• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DR Ray

JJnew

Smash Cadet
Ray VS Lucky

DEMANDING THE VIDEOS OF LUCKY AND RD RAY

Crap!!!! after writed about 4 or 5 paragraphs about this event I accidentally closed the windows...!!!!!! :@

Ill just write the basic

Fact1: Im dominican and proud of being one XD.

Fact2: Ray great guy, great player, he loves MK, MvsC, SF4, Melee and Brawl (as far as I know)

Fact3: Ray IS NOT the best player of this country of neither Melee, Brawl or SF4, so beware of the unknow talent we hide here ;).

Fact4: OUR MELEE COMUNITY IS DIEING!! HELP!!! is not strange that Ray hasnt played Melee for 3 month, its actually wierd he did played it when its been more than a year since the last tourney. Most Melee players migrated to Brawl, SF4 or they just decided to quit since noone is playing T.T

These videos would probably motivate some of us to start playing again, so please UPLOAD THEM

Fact5: I respect even worship Lucky ever since he beat Ken and Isai in that epic dobles long time ago. Im pretty surprised myself that Ray played evenly with him since I sware you league is x1000 times more competitive than ours.

basically thats all, peace out, LOVE MELEE best game ever

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
Instead of bringing people from EC to WC and vice versa, let's use the Good Player Fund to bring THESE GUYS to good ol 'murika.

If the Melee community is dieing anywhere in the world, we should get on that ****.

crush

Smash Master
Instead of bringing people from EC to WC and vice versa, let's use the Good Player Fund to bring THESE GUYS to good ol 'murika.

If the Melee community is dieing anywhere in the world, we should get on that ****.
get on that what? hopefully its not the word that starts with d and ends with k im thinking of

D

Deleted member

from what i heard he has the m2k effect of going FD only to chaingrab and because of his limited english it is extremely hard to reason with him not to go pure FD

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
from what i heard he has the m2k effect of going FD only to chaingrab and because of his limited english it is extremely hard to reason with him not to go pure FD
and even though m2k speaks english, it's very hard to reason with him

"but fd is soooooooooo ****"

>(

Varist

Smash Lord
FD is too cool, who cares about chain grabs when you get to play like a cool mother ****er on a chill ****in stage.

D

Deleted member

only arizona would think chaingrabbing from 0 to death is cool

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
fd is such a gay stage. why its still neutral sometimes confuses me. **** skews match ups as badly, or worse than many of the stages thar aren't even legal lolol.

@s2j: I'm AZ and I hate the **** out of the stage.

RATED

Smash Lord
Very disciplined player. I thought Bahamas and Jamaica was the only smashers in the Caribbean. Was I wrong.
^ lol Puerto Rico is actually in the caribbean too.

can't wait for those vids from Ray( I know him IRL, he used to come to my house to play when he visited Puerto Rico)

D

Deleted member

fd is such a gay stage. why its still neutral sometimes confuses me. **** skews match ups as badly, or worse than many of the stages thar aren't even legal lolol.

@s2j: I'm AZ and I hate the **** out of the stage.
ur the only cool guy in az then

Top Bottom