• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draconic Trot

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
lol wow i just noticed.
ahah.
i get it.
but i don't want to try it >.>
i already have 1 point lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah forreal, online makes me want to take the blood of thirty infants...and just for the hell of it to.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
^Yes so now it's impossible to tell what he meant :p

And I just got this off for the first time into an F Tilt, I felt like God!

Btw Chaco who can do this the fastest so far and how fast would you say that is compared to a characters running speed? As in alot faster then C Falcon, the same speed or what?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, he can't top Falcon, but I'd say he's really close. I actually haven't been playing Yoshi lately, plus I'll hardly be on much anymore due to school. My Yoshi will dwindle along with all my tech skill, so I'mma have to let you ask Sub that question.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Oh snap you mean hes not even faster than C Falcon? Ive been bragging to everyone saying that hes the fastest character in the game because of this >__>.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, he could very well be, but I can't practice enough to prove it yet. I think he could be, Sub went faster than C Falcon once...it was across FD in like a second or less.

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
Online, I don't think it's possible to outspeed Falcon. Offline, I'm not sure. It's possible, but I have some doubts.

Drakkhonian

Smash Rookie
This is HARD!

Yeah, my fingers are still kind hurt from training DR (and I still can't manage to do it even offline). I think I'm gonna give it a rest of training these for a day to let my fingers recover.
You guys are awesome for discovering something like that! Yoshi's AT FTW!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, DP, but I'm going to master this tech this weekend it is my mind set to do it now.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Q_Q i still haven't perfected the DR yet. Wouldn't it be helpful if a certain button scheme is used to pull this off D:

my controls now are B: jump A: attack Y: special X: shield
how do you think I should format to master DR (fox trotting will be the easier part since DR'ing consistently is the hard part.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Umm.....check Bigman's posts in the DR thread...he was talking of his new control scheme not long back.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I will as soon as I start fall break.(2 days btw) I'll get with a few people and see what we can do.

Top Bottom