• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drago is the best marth player ive seen

∫unk

Smash Master
combo vids mean nothing among the better competitive players, but it shows they're better than the average bear because they have pulled off combos before

fox397

Smash Rookie
That one guy who created the ken combo is the best marth player in my opinion.

-JO-

Smash Rookie
you actually mean Ken^^
He played Melee, but does he still play Brawl?

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I actually posted these vids in a thread earlier today. And Drago i s a good player, he has some matches in his youtube account as well. And i must say any other marth combo vid i have seen looks bad compared to these combo vids. He has complete control of marth and seems* to know what he is doing at all times, nothing like lucky kills or nothing.

* I say "seems" because I have never spoken to the guy in , but i'm assuming.

But his combo videos are good none the less.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
If that was i response to me, the fact that you shouldn't judge a player was established about 9 posts again.
If not, his combo vids are still entertaining. And plays a very "unique" marth, every one I see always goes for "teh k3n combo"... and fails.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
that combo video is old that i have but tourneys is were it counts
combo videos dont mean a person is good
I just made one cause I was bored and i made it in one day
^_^

∫unk

Smash Master
There's only one way to settle this.

No items. Battlefield. Marth's only.

Bardull, DSF, Danimals, NEO, EL, Kizzu, Roy_R, Ryosuke, me, guest star Ken, maybe Drago, and anyone else that's won a tourney with Marth or has anything up to snuff will play so we can finally answer these threads.

Fornax

Smash Rookie
Combo videos are not really an indicator of skill, but they definitely help build a fan base, i mean everybody knows who Drago and Danimals are, but the rest of you ...not so much

VietGeek

Smash Hero
There's only one way to settle this.

No items. Battlefield. Marth's only.

Bardull, DSF, Danimals, NEO, EL, Kizzu, Roy_R, Ryosuke, me, guest star Ken, maybe Drago, and anyone else that's won a tourney with Marth or has anything up to snuff will play so we can finally answer these threads.
I can see it now:

lag johns, ditto Johns, lulz, cursing, foreign battle cries and...more ditto Johns.

"Marth dittos are silly."

Up to snuff? Sounds drug-related. <_< /ignorance

You won a tourney Junk? I'm stuck in 5th everywhere. =(

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Somewhere, EL said that Marth dittos are the most ******** matchups known to man. I agree completely.

Secondly, Ken did not retire. He just has a life. He'll be going to Evo, and I expect to see a lot of him in the next upcoming months.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, EL said that Marth dittos are the most ******** matchups known to man. I agree completely.

Secondly, Ken did not retire. He just has a life. He'll be going to Evo, and I expect to see a lot of him in the next upcoming months.
EVO = EPIC FAIL
you will expect to see alot from ken using items right?
a thread should be made explaining why evo is so stupid with smash

VietGeek

Smash Hero
EVO = EPIC FAIL
you will expect to see alot from ken using items right?
a thread should be made explaining why evo is so stupid with smash
He's going knowing what to expect. At least we'd probably see a lot of glidetossing combos and strategies.

The threads that explained EVO's stupidity is indeed the threads that discussed EVO itself. They all sort of died out though IIRC.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
marth dittos are the dummbbest. the way to prove the best marth is usually by going against Corts snake.

or some beast *** MK.

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Ken has already asserted his dominance as the best smash player with items before. Remember melee started with items in tournaments. Check TG4 where he 4stocks Sam who was considered unbeatable at the time.

However, until I get to see him at Evo, RoyR is imo the best marth out there right now but Drago, Kizzu, DSF and Danimals are all up there

Top Bottom