• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drapion Trouble

h2ownage

Smash Journeyman
Victoria, Australia. We have Strikers already! For
Hey guys, I recently got Pokemon Diamond and I'm hoping to get a Drapion in my team with night slash. Problem is, I don't know how to catch him (or Skorupi) in the Safari. Also, how exactly do I get nightslash? Any help would be great, and sorry I'm so noob. :)

h2ownage

Smash Journeyman
Victoria, Australia. We have Strikers already! For
Cheers guys, I've caught myself 3 Skorupi (took two hours) but they all have the ability Battle Armour and I want my Drapion with Nightslash to have the ability Sniper. Will the egg Skorupi have Battle armour or might it have Sniper. Thanks for helping me out.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It may have either.
Actually it depends. If he breeds a male Skorupi w/Sniper/Battle Armor with Ditto the offspring has a 50/50 shot at inheriting Sniper.
On the other hand...a baby always gets the same ability as its mother. So by breeding a female Skorupi w/a compatible poke you would get a baby Skorupi with Sniper!
(and maybe a better nature...)

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Actually it depends. If he breeds a male Skorupi w/Sniper/Battle Armor with Ditto the offspring has a 50/50 shot at inheriting Sniper.
On the other hand...a baby always gets the same ability as its mother. So by breeding a female Skorupi w/a compatible poke you would get a baby Skorupi with Sniper!
(and maybe a better nature...)
No, the baby can have either. It will NOT always inherit an ability from its mother. It's randomized when the egg is created and set in stone as soon as the egg is made, so saving before talking to the Grandpa is useless.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Skorupi's 2 egg groups are Water3 and Bug. It can only breed with other Pokemon from those 2 groups. Try breeding a male Scyther/Scizor/Kabutops/Heracross/Corphish/Crawdaunt/Yanmega/Gliscor. All of them learn Night Slash through leveling.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
You're welcome ^_^ Oh, by the way, only male Pokemon can pass on moves, so you'll have to use a female Skorupi and a male compatible Pokemon with Night Slash.

quam

Smash Cadet
your best bet is to check the binoculars for skorupi, catch one and breed it with a scizor, heracross or yanmega that knows knight slash(they have to be male, and skorupi female). keep breeding them until you get one that has sniper(its about a 50-50 chance) and it will also know night slash

Top Bottom