• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

ook

Smash Lord

It's not easy being green :(

(hand-drawn with pencil, and uploaded with a camera)
unfortunately I can't get a better quality because I was trying to erase and add and change stuff, but then it was too dark to erase, and it got really messed up lol :embarrass
so this is it, the final

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
I didn't even know this existed. I'll have to participate in it next week. Nice Luigi drawings, though, people. :)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
BTW that guy (lawlbot) who voted Alex 3 for each catagory can't vote Alex 3 for digital, since he obviously did it as hand drawn.

Edit : THAT is probably what caused the 19 whatever you said.

Edit 2 : Compared to mine, you took out supersonic's vote, and counted lawlbot's incorrect vote for Alex 3. :D
Well Zook said he's not counting Faith's post because there's no creative part, and Super Sonics left out the overall because he couldn't choose one, so I didn't include it

actually I didn't even see it cause it wasn't in the typical format, oops . Oh well, wouldn't have counted anyway going by the Faith example
;)

also with the last Zelda contest and Orca's picture being up for debate whether it was Zelda or just a regular woman, Zook left it to the voters to decide if they want to vote for it or not. I counted lawlb0ts because if he really wanted alex3 to win digital, then his vote may as well count, doesn't really matter since there's no way he can win a category he isn't eligible for, he followed the format anyway.

That explains my vote tallying to get an even # of votes in every category

It's all up to the people and Zook though how they want to tally the votes, so yeah :)

Oh and good luck on Luigi this week guys

Grunt

Smash Master
I'll more than likely do something else to submit, but I though this looked too creepy to leave out.

D

Deleted member

I'll more than likely do something else to submit, but I though this looked too creepy to leave out.
Lol, this made my day. Seriously, that's a really awesome drawing. Awesome job.

I think i might participate sometime too. Just need to get some ideas in my head.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
More fun with vectors! This time i learned how to add color within inkscape rather than paint bucketing a B+W image! yay!

PS:
Bush = Cloud! Can't unsee!

Nicole

Smash Champion
how much longer is the weegee contest running for? i have my picture ready but i'm lacking in the scanner/digital camera resources until at least thursday or friday.

Zylar

Smash Ace
I'm still working on mine. I'll get it done soon. (Like one eighth of an inch of ice hear in texas closes the university. WOOT! No classes tomorrow!!! :D)

Y do no 1 pay 'tention 2 this thread!?!?! Seriously, why? This is fun. :D

tsu-money

Smash Cadet
OK this is my first entry so go easy on it. But I did have fun drawing it.

Drawn by hand and colored with colored pencil. I'll be more creative with my next one I swear!

Nicole

Smash Champion
i'm submitting mine tomorrow, woohoo!

and dont let this thread die, this is such a cool idea (this is probably just cause i used to be an art major, but hey)

tsu-money

Smash Cadet
I wish that we could have a shorter period to draw in so we can get through all the characters faster.

Top Bottom