• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRD and Saber's: Ye Olde Tag Shoppe (Come here for signatures)

DRD

Smash Lord
Ok, Since Saber and Stryks have disbanded I figured I'd start up my own, if he ever comes back I'll just rejoin I suppose.
Nevermind, Saber is back with me in this little shop here, so feel free to request either of us.

First things first: When requesting, and giving an image for me to work with, consider this:
Tags are wide and short, correct? Try not giving me an image that is skinny and tall. I can hardly work with that. But other than that, images are pretty much all around. Just makes sure it isn't so low quality that it looks scratchy.

So, specifications and rules:

1: Color, size, subject, text, subtext, etc etc etc...you don't have to specify if you don't want to. I'm perfectly fine with 'Make me a sig please.' Just know that it may not be at all to your liking, but it WILL be to MY liking. =) I'll just make a tag like I was making it for myself. So, the results will be better, mostly.

If you just give me a subject and don't care what the render is, ex: 'I'd like a tag of Star Fox', I'll throw something nice out for you. I've come to learn that most images people choose don't work too well in tags, unless you're a tag maker yourself.

2: Time needed:

Expect the wait to be from a day to 2 days, because of my other needs in life. Or maybe 30 minutes if I get the request as I sign on. Depends.

3: Reminders:

Feel free to pester me as much as you feel needed, I am a very forgetful person so chances are I (may) not see your request. In this case, make another post or PM me.

4: Requesting x times

Do not request, say, 5 sigs at a time, and don't request a sig just to request a sig, please. Like 5 sigs in 5 days, no, please.

5: Spam:

I like some good healthy spam every now and then. It's Ye Olde Shoppe, feel free to stop by and chat.
I'm a pretty lenient guy.

6: Specifics:

If you have something that must be on the tag, for example, lightning or fire, etc, then ask for it, because I won't know. I've got some great lightning and fire stocks saved so it won't be a problem. Others I might have to look for. Just be specific.

7: Me likey Rep but do not feel obligated.................=)

Now, for examples of my work:

(Most recent)

Earlier request^

^'Nother request

^Old request

^Nother request

^Just got LoZ: TP so I put this up for just to show off YESSSS

So...Requesting time. Hop to it.

DRD

Smash Lord
Lol, I haven't posted in anything really except the AE.

I don't know jack about this site, except that it's a renowned leader of SmashBros.

tappy

Smash Ace
glad u opened yur own shop DRD:) i really admire yur work!

i dont think eps is going to make my sig so here it is-

SIZE: 400x100
PIC:
http://www.ffcosplay.co.uk/images/reference/Cloud-sword-01.jpg
i like how this pic looks already so can u just maybe make it look awesome and add dark shadings, etc.:grin:
TEXT: tappy
^^i want the text to be very simple but cool.

and i think that's all, good luck.

DRD

Smash Lord
It just so happens that I made a tag of that stock about 6 months ago, here it is:

If I can find the psd, want me to just upgrade it a bit, add some more effects and erase my name?

tappy

Smash Ace
yeah sure:) just make him a little more visible, add my name and remove the writing in the middle. oh, and dont forget to make the size 400x100. it looks really cool, cant wait!!!

EDIT: also, it'd be nice if u used the same font of text and that japanese writing behind it looks really neat as well

DRD

Smash Lord
Nice pics Sf.

Kk for everyone else besides Satan, Sf and Tappy, please hold your requests until I'm finished with these. I'll tell you.

And Myst, um, I might need it a bit more specific, so can you elaborate a tad while I work on the others?

DRD

Smash Lord
Here you go, Tappy and Sf. Workin' on yours, Satan.

^Tappy, hope you likey

For Sf, hope you likey

Tried to make it spacey.

Myst16

Smash Rookie
Nice pics Sf.

And Myst, um, I might need it a bit more specific, so can you elaborate a tad while I work on the others?
ok i want the green yoshi on tha left and the samus on the right. put cody in the middle

E123Omega

Smash Lord
y'all ever need a hand just lemme know DRD.
same here.
You could join our shop if you want.
Our shop is the biggest one at the moment.
Or you could just say here for now and think about it.
PM me if you want to join.
By the way, can you make avatars, or wallpapers, or userbars?

DRD

Smash Lord
Sure thing, I'll see if I've got time tomorrow. Don't worry Myst, it's in the works.

And yeah, Sf I'll see what I can do.

tappy

Smash Ace
actually, changed my mind. 400x100 seems too small, could u just make it so that it doesn't get cut off at all by the sig space this site uses? thnx man

just make it the exact size that my sig below is showing right now:)

tappy

Smash Ace
actually, changed my mind. 400x100 seems too small, could u just make it so that it doesn't get cut off at all by the sig space this site uses? thnx man

just make it the exact size that my sig below is showing right now:)
okay, nevermind all that! i like it the way it is right now;) thnx again

DRD

Smash Lord
Sorry guys for the wait, just a day or 2 more, right now I'm typing up something for my autobiography assignment and in a few we're heading over to my Grandpa's house for the Super Bowl, and I'll have to head to bed when I get home.

Please no more requests 'till these guys get their's. Thanks.

And Malificent, it might be because it's not a very high quality render. It's pretty graphicy if you know what I mean...Hm, I'll see what I can do.

And remember, if I am ever like 4 days late feel free to pm me a reminder.

DRD

Smash Lord
Here you go Demon Lord:

Bleh...I don't like it much but the images were kinda hard to work with. Hope you like it more than I do =/

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
Here you go Demon Lord:

Bleh...I don't like it much but the images were kinda hard to work with. Hope you like it more than I do =/

hey thxz that looks awesome. sorry i had bad images for you >< if i need another one i'll make sure to get better pics :bluejump: :)

DRD

Smash Lord
No, the images themselves were fine, it was just that the 2 images didn't fit too well together.

Bad news, guys, my English teacher is hinting that she might be giving us an assignment for our autobiography every other day starting next week, so it might be possible that I'll have to close up shop until this bloody thing is finished. =/

I'm trying to find time between writing these things up to do sigs but I haven't had much of a break.

Top Bottom