• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRD and Saber's: Ye Olde Tag Shoppe (Come here for signatures)

soaz

Smash Ace
Hey DRD i got a request for you.
image:

Background:not sure i like your style so just go what you feel like.
Size:normal.
Text:Soaz.
Sub-text:Sasuke.

DRD

Smash Lord
Sorry I took so long Zianre, is this acceptable?

? ? Drop me a line if you need any changes, like, more effects on either of the sides or something.

IDK

Smash Lord
it happens in every shop. also, zolga go easy on him, it was his first post.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Who ****ing cares if it was his first post?!! You can still read that the last psot in this shop was 6 months ago!

IDK

Smash Lord
you guys in a bad mood... or is it just that time of the month? you have done posts just the same back when you were nubs. everyone did. he probably doesn't know that swf tells you the date of the post. just like every artist was once a beginner, every smashboard...er was once a nubsicle. ken didn't wake up and just be like hmm melee looks cool, get the **** over here neo ima teach you the **** how to play ****ing melee.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to thank you in advance for serving the smash community :D

1: Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-29867

2. Make it kind of dark, with lightning going around Rob, also if you could....put two of these in the pic, one on the left side and right side of RoB, the left one facing left, and right one facing to the right. http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-1361

3. Text: Anywhere you want, just make the text say Galuda, if you cant do what i said in #2, then just go crazy, i trust your judgement. :D

Thanks in advance

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
Good evening DRD

i dont really have any decent renders to go off of, but the basic idea is to have the sig based on Falco.

i'd like the background to be a darkish blue / black with a fire effect, or lightning, having falco doing his pose maybe on the right side of it with the name Diedara (being my brawl name) on the center or bottom left area.

im not fussed on the text used, surprise me with the size, font, effects, and overall the sig. PM me about any further info

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'd like to thank you in advance for serving the smash community :D

1: Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-29867

2. Make it kind of dark, with lightning going around Rob, also if you could....put two of these in the pic, one on the left side and right side of RoB, the left one facing left, and right one facing to the right. http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-1361

3. Text: Anywhere you want, just make the text say Galuda, if you cant do what i said in #2, then just go crazy, i trust your judgement. :D

Thanks in advance
Good evening DRD

i dont really have any decent renders to go off of, but the basic idea is to have the sig based on Falco.

i'd like the background to be a darkish blue / black with a fire effect, or lightning, having falco doing his pose maybe on the right side of it with the name Diedara (being my brawl name) on the center or bottom left area.

im not fussed on the text used, surprise me with the size, font, effects, and overall the sig. PM me about any further info
Oh god, can't people read sometimes.

DRD

Smash Lord
haha oh WOW

Sorry guys saberhof is more than likely better than me now anyways as I haven't been sigging for a long time

yeah...if you want 'just okay' sigs then maybe I'll do them

This doesn't mean this is reopened though, I have way too much stuff to do lol

DRD

Smash Lord
are you still making sigs?
Sorry, not really

I can understand wanting sigs; what we need is a new generation of sig shop owners

seems they've all closed since I've been away

I suggest to anyone wanting a sig, look through the critique topic; I've seen some decent stuff in there lately, ask around and see if one of them will do it for you

They can rep you for it

Top Bottom