• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World 2: Tight LNP cancelled

zyth

Smash Lord

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I'm thinking the 3 free side evnts will be Team Crew Battle, UMvC3, and All Brawl teams...

People should start thinking who they want to team with on All Brawl Teams since the event only works with us meeting to cap make sure your partners going to make it (hurry up and register)

Btw who wants to team for All Brawl Teams :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm signing up for both JCav and Dogma.
[COLLAPSE="JCav"]
Name: James C.
Tag: JCav
Char: :wolf:
Side Events: ???
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Dogma"]
Name: Johnny
Tag: Dogma
Char: :marth:
Side events: ???
[/COLLAPSE]

i should be here ride dependent.

Name: Kalle Wanagat
Tag: FF Ori_bro
Char: :olimar:
Side Events Preferred: down for anything
also, I'm like 60% sure I'll be coming to this again so mark me up. But I'll be changing my character. I'm deciding on who I wanna play between :olimar: :metaknight: and :popo:

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Zyth if you are going to this I'd love a ride, and I'll get you some gas monies. Also gifts I will get my PSP charger back! I'm not forgetting D:<

zyth

Smash Lord
I guess I'll grab the last spot and start nagging my parents about lettin me go. 2 1/2 weeks should be enough time right? :yeahboi:

I already did the info thing before, just make my char :olimar: if its not already.

no prob ori I can get you a ride. even if i dont enter(lul) I'll just hang out and friendly

LOE1

Smash Lord
ok. im confirmed. also, when i brng mario party 2 :yeahboi: will there be a n64 + controllers already there?

zyth

Smash Lord
I have 2 good N64 controllers, and one ****ty one.(mario party rotate controlstick games ftl).

Obviously LOE1 getes the ****ty one

Top Bottom