• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream matches remaining?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I wanna see a veteran revival battle between Isai and PC Chris. Both said they'd never come back, yet they are. Scar said Isai was faster than him in this one friendly, I think.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I wanna team with m2k some day, even if it were only friendlies or something.

Me/m2k vs uhm..... RaynEX/I.B. or something.

Actually, TBH, I wanna play against other people of higher ranking status, or were at least pretty well known at a time. The only really goos Melee people I've played against was JesiahTEG, and Mario Moonshine(and I can face Moonshine basically weekly now)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I wanna team with m2k some day, even if it were only friendlies or something.

Me/m2k vs uhm..... RaynEX/I.B. or something.

Actually, TBH, I wanna play against other people of higher ranking status, or were at least pretty well known at a time. The only really goos Melee people I've played against was JesiahTEG, and Mario Moonshine(and I can face Moonshine basically weekly now)
I must know. What separates a "Goos" melee player from a regular melee player?

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Lol I don't see why everyone wants isai, he's so far behind to the point where he's no different than anyone else these days.

Actually, that makes me wonder. What does isai(or any oldschool pro actually) need to actually do to catchup with the metagame? just increase his techskill? learn new spacing/priority tricks?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thats not the point steezy. The point is,that it's isai.

likely techskill. Game has gotten a lot faster nowadays..new tricks as well definitely.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Lol I don't see why everyone wants isai, he's so far behind to the point where he's no different than anyone else these days.

Actually, that makes me wonder. What does isai(or any oldschool pro actually) need to actually do to catchup with the metagame? just increase his techskill? learn new spacing/priority tricks?
Don't you mean the opposite? He's so "far behind" that he's something else enirely?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
it was just friendlies, but i beat amsah 3-1 with marth and 2-1 in sheik dittos. Don't think mango will ever team with me =(

i beat SS 3-1
When u beat Amsah with Marth 3-1, was he playing Sheik all those matches?

Top Bottom