• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream of Our Generation: Potential Rhythm Heaven Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shake King for Smash. He will make people scratch heads, the point of Smash. :rolleyes:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not really. Ice Climbers were specifically added as a throw-back. We don't know if Sakurai has an affinity for newer series like he does with retros.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Not really. Ice Climbers were specifically added as a throw-back. We don't know if Sakurai has an affinity for newer series like he does with retros.
And this was added to add a Rhythm Heaven character. It's the same thing.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I think this thread should be revived since a RH fighter is in the true possibility zone now.
I think the biggest competition for characters is probably Karate Joe, Marshall, and the Chorus Kids.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i want the huebirds from flock strep

though there are plenty of characters who would be awesome as well, karate joe, mr see & mr saw, samurai steve, the wrestler, romeo, a monkey or perhaps even a microbe

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I think this thread should be revived since a RH fighter is in the true possibility zone now.
I think the biggest competition for characters is probably Karate Joe, Marshall, and the Chorus Kids.
Add a monkey, the Rhythm Girl (with monkeys), Munchy Monk, the lion from the clapping trio, the general, the square head aliens, the drummer and I completely agree with you!
There is also the possibility of getting the other trio, the one of Rhythm Heaven Fever on Wii (I can't remember the other names but Marshall is still in).

Anyway, I think that Karate Joe is the most iconic one. He's not a mascotte nor he's on the cover of the games, but who played the games knows that he has always been an important character, being in each game with two minigames and being part of many remixes (also, opening and closing the final remix on DS).

Really, it's almost impossible to predict who will be in as RH rep. since this series has so many characters and many of them are recurring in several minigames. For example, the opening/ending minigame of the last remix of RH Wii, has Munchy Monk as main character, and he also appears in other minigames as well. You can also read some biography and diaries of the characters, and some of them follow a sort of story, like the lion of the clapping trio leaving the trio and joining the chorus as director (the famous Chorus Kids are directed by him).

That's one of the reasons why I love this series so much, it's a lot deeper than what people think, surely more than Wario Ware.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Rhythm Girl would be my choice for a rep, but Chorus Kids doesn't sound bad (I just hope they are called "kids" and not "men"). Marshal would be okay as well.

There is no hope for the Reporter ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom