• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dsmash I LOVE THIS MOVE.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
XD it's just so fun! dsmash+dsmash+fsmash/sideb/upb/usmash/dtilt/utilt/dthrow

it's a bit hard to pull off... but if you chain it when an enemy is spot dodging in front of you they have a decent chance of getting caught in the chain!! and if they roll behind you, the move is quick enough to allow you escape if the need arises! ^____________^

sorry, i just love this move. dsmash is officially my favorite smash for all characters :p

James Sparrow

Smash Master
You're right, this move owns. It has great IASA to protect yourself with jab (or another dsmash) after using it or run away... it's so good. I spam the **** out of dsmash.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I've been using this move more and more. It's pretty incredible, and makes for amazing combos and kill setups.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
on the off chance i play her, which due to he lack of credibility ill pry pick her up soon (just like D3 when everyone thought he was horrible then omgcgsploitz!!).. im a fan of paralyzer + dsmash, gets em set up from range :D

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
Heh, unfortunately I'm not a Zamus-mainer, so when someone rolls behind me my first instinct is to D-Smash. >_<

But yeah, even with Zamus as my secondary character, when I get a combo going, this move is gold.

Top Bottom