• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweekly 10 ~Philly, PA~ MK Banned Brawl & Brawl+

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Brawl+ is still finishing up, it's at 4 players left atm. Here's the Brawl results:

Brawl Doubles

1: Pierce and Ally (Pierce + Ally) ($66.00)
2: P~S and Boss (P~S + Boss) ($33.00)
3: Xzax and Keitaro (ChiboSempai + ADHD) ($11.00)
4: Hat and No Idea (Hat + No Idea)
5: Swine Flu (Kingtoon + Jigsaw)
5: I Don't Know If We Agreed On It Yet (TUSM + K9)
7: The Chest Hair (Yehs + Atomsk)
7: I Don't Care (Ether + Pryde)
9: Dark Chaos (Justin + Corcky)
9: 15 Miles (Bnzaaa + Mateo)
9: MIB and Squall (MIB + Squall)

Brawl Singles

1: Ally ($162.00)
2: ADHD ($81.00)
3: Atomsk ($27.00)
4: Pierce
5: P~S
5: ChiboSempai
7: Ether
7: Yes!
9: Bnzaaa
9: Kingtoon
9: Africa
9: No Idea
13: TUSM
13: Grape ****
13: Kaylo
13: Phillyrider
17: Justin
17: Pryde
17: .com
17: MIB
17: Clai
17: Rush
17: Ish
17: Truth
25: Corky
25: Hat (Forfeit)
25: Hooch
25: K9 (Forfeit)

Brawl+ Singles

1: Ally ($27.00)
2: Boss ($13.50)
3: Ryoko ($4.50)
4: Yes!
5: ChiboSempai
5: TUSM
7: K9
7: Atomsk (Forfeit)
9: Truth

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good stuff Trevor & Pierce @ singles

Good stuff Boss & PS in teams.

Edit: I hope you got some vids from this

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Boss + PS are ****, like KageMurphy said, good stuff.

And congrats on 5th PS!

What happened to HAT and K-9?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff Pierce and Yes in Brawl Singles. Also amazing team name Chibo and ADHD!!

You guys are lucky Max still swimming in his money or he would have came here and *****!!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Good stuff Pierce and Yes in Brawl Singles. Also amazing team name Chibo and ADHD!!

You guys are lucky Max still swimming in his money or he would have came here and *****!!
Thanks but, uh, no, lmao. We've already heard how good Max is, which is why Atmosk brought in me and Ally as reinforcements, since we would've been able to clean up quite nicely, even if Atomsk isn't willing to play smart himself (though I'm fully persuaded if he tried to win with Snake, it would hapen, ESPECIALLY with this neutral stage list.)

All in all, neutral stages were mad gay. I guess I need to become extremely comfortable with fighting Snake on PS1. With MK gone, Snake is a super power. Other than that, it's not that big of a deal really.

My single shout-out for now goes to K-9.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Ally - I finally got to meet you and you were mad cool, I hope we get to play next time.
ADHD - It was good to see you for the second time, it's a shame that RUSH, whose *** I whooped didn't let me play you!
Atomsk - I hope my controller was suitable. I want to play your D3 next time.
Pierce - Good to see you again man, sorry we didn't play BBrawl. Maybe next time.
P~S - You're chill as hell and it was fun to fight your Olimar. I was just down because Chibo ***** me, but next time I'll get him.
ChiboSempai - Good matches dude. Long time no play johns. Another solidly fun runned tournament.
Ether - Good to finally meet you man, we didn't play each other, but I forsee us hanging out in the future. Lol bangbros
Yes! - Good matches, I felt I should have beat you, but I was much too aggressive. Everything's always clearer in hindsight. But it was good to have talked on the way to 7-11 and I hope to hang out again soon.
Bnzaaa - We didn't play, but I saw you step it up and your climbers have gotten better. Good job man.
Kingtoon - We didn't play either, but good job in teams! SWINE FLU, NIGG*S
Africa - You did alright, but next time calm down and do better.
No Idea - No Idea who you were lol.
TUSM - TUSMBOX good times as always dude.
Grape **** - Sorry about everyone bailing out on you the last second. You better have went home..
Kaylo - More camping girl! It was great to see you and hang out with U.F.B. Need to do it more often imo
Phillyrider - I felt them stale-*** fairs son. You and .com were the life of that tournament. We need to battle again post-haste and swiftly, ya feel me
Pryde - Good to see you man, but you were sitting in the same spot looking all sour and contemplative the whole time. I hope everything was alright.
.com - Get at me with them candle prices. A pleasure as always, my friend.
MIB - grab-release **** was gay. It was too good how evan was trash-talking you the whole match haha. Good to see you too man
Clai - MANLY. Play Ganon in Balanced Brawl and get at me. You'll never go back to vBrawl.
Rush - I'm sorry for the quickness of our matches, but I'll blame it on the fact that we were both rusty. Next time...you still won't be beating me!
Truth - amazing to see you again, my dude. I honestly think just hanging out at tournaments is more fun than playing.

See you all at the next biweekly, you made it the most fantastic one for me in a very long time.

Blessing the rains,
Africa

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I hate septa <.<

This looked like so much fun.....
I was able to take SEPTA to attend this tournament, no johns.

SHOUTOUTS!

1) Ally- Falcon sucks, Ganon is the MAN!
3) Atomsk- That Captain America photo on your phone was amazing.
4) Pierce- Shame we didn't play...
5) ChiboSempai- "Wake up and read the tier list, it's in the paper." :laugh:
7) Ether- Good games
7) YEHS!- Sorry we didn't get our MM's in. Next time.
9) Africa- Africa vs. Captain America. So close to making it happen, but I failed on my part. Get at my Ganon with that Africa Punch, son!
13) TUSM- Jab-jab-show me your moves-jab-jab-Falcon Punch. Epic combo is epic.
13) Kaylo- Camp and press that B-button more, pl0x. It's okay to be afraid of the massive amounts of manliness that is Ganondorf.
13) Phillyrider- Your pokemon all got stomped by Ganon. Teams was hilarious.
17) .com- Your commentary during Chibo's matches were supreme.
17) Rush- We didn't play. ;/
25) Hooch- Awesome tag and awesome matches.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I gotta give a special shoutout to Yes!, because falcon dittos are too fckin good. ADHD, stop bustin a nut in Atomsk's face. It's not good for your health.
And on a side note: Click me

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I always forget about results threads...... x.x

Had fun. <3 everyone.

Clai, I'm so sorry for camping you that hard..... :( Ganon too strong for Pika up close. ;)

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
An MK banned tournament?? Why didn't you all just hand your money to Ally, you guys knew this was going to happen XD. The only people who had a chance and I use the term loosely, were Pierce, ADHD, Atomsk. Strongest chance being Atomsk since the whole D3 destroys Snake thing. But you know ADHD always gotta be cockblockin and ****!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
An MK banned tournament?? Why didn't you all just hand your money to Ally, you guys knew this was going to happen XD. The only people who had a chance and I use the term loosely, were Pierce, ADHD, Atomsk. Strongest chance being Atomsk since the whole D3 destroys Snake thing. But you know ADHD always gotta be cockblockin and ****!
Go away .

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Well i Just joined in june and you were here since november last year. You auto win :(

*packs bags*

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Steel - Let's go Yankees =D
1: Ally ($162.00) ILY
2: ADHD ($81.00) ILY
3: Atomsk ($27.00) ILY. Also Fsmash too good.
4: Pierce - Not bad
5: P~S - You were super nervous against me, all day in singles and doubles, but then you brought your a game on Sat. Nice work.
5: ChiboSempai - It was fun to play you again. Keep stepping it up.
7: Ether - Showed up outta no where, and I'm glad for it.
7: Yes! - ILY
9: Bnzaaa - This is more where I like to see you on results. Glad you didn't squander today.
9: Kingtoon - Not bad. Your toon link earned my respect.
9: Africa - We didn't play. I wanted to get ***** by DK.
9: No Idea- You sir, are pretty good. Learn to juggle with Sheik.
13: TUSM - Too chill.
13: Grape **** - Sorry we bailed on your car, but my original options included Atomsk (even though he ended up being sick) and where much cheaper. Thanks for taking ADHD.
13: Kaylo - It was good to meet you in person.
13: Phillyrider
17: Justin
17: Pryde - It was good to see you again. Place better.
17: .com - You stepped it up. Place better.
17: Clai - I failed to challenge the Ganon. I fail.
17: Rush - Aren't you supposed to be really good in this state? I meant to play you, since I heard you were good. What happened?
25: Hat (Forfeit) - Why the hell did you forfit? You would've placed well easily.
25: K9 (Forfeit) - It really warmed me to hear you enjoyed my posts.

Top Bottom