• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dsx's Queens Smash Tournament 2 Results

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Melee couldn't be done in the time we had. We barly finished singles and had to use ONE TV.

Anyway results!

SSBB doubles:

1st. Overweight cat(:jigglypuff: ) and Blackanese(:gw: :dedede:) $27.50
2nd. D3k(:kirby2:) and Dil(:rob:) $11
3rd. Chaos Marth(:marth: :gw: :metaknight:) and SDtaco(:metaknight:) $5.50
4th.Random Marth Guy(:marth: :link2:) and PKBob(:rob:)

5th.Sean and Munoz

5th.Shadow and alustiel

SSBB Singles:

1st. Overweight cat(:jigglypuff:) -split- $21
1st. Blackanese(:gw: :dedede: :olimar:) $21
3rd. Chaos Marth(:marth: :metaknight: :bowser2: :gw:) $6
4th. Dil(:rob:)
5th. PKBob(:rob:)
5th. DSX(:dk2: :marth:)
7th. D3K(:kirby2:)
7th. SDTaco(:metaknight: :falco:)
9th. Random Marth Guy(:marth: :link2:)
9th. Sean(:luigi2: :pit:) <---correct me if i'm wrong on that one.

13th. Munoz

13th. Alustiel.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Shout-outs:

Blackanese: ***** me in doubles LOL gotta break out my secret marth sometime. and close set in loser's final's. I noticed i only lost ONE match with my marth the entire tournament. I gotta stop with these bull**** chars. I coulda probably won that set.

Random Marth guy: LOL who counterpicks metaknight with marth and rainbow cruise? AND WINS?! you sir won the tournament.

PKBob: got some nice upsets this tournament. You improved alot. Good job :D

Overweight Bat: Your Jiggz is amazing. I should have won that set. WHY DO I ALWAYS GO AWAY FROM USING MARTH?! xD Congrats on splitting.

SdTaco: What happened this tournament? You didn't do as well as you should. Well do some training during the week.

Alustiel: Work on that lucas! Try the lucas boards I'm sure they will help.

DSX: Sorry I kinda took your job today. but you didn't show and someone had to do it. Get at my marrrth....I mean riku

Dil: Your rob is pretty good. I know that match-up pretty well I guess. I kinda feel bad i took you out of winner's AND loser's xD

D3k: Kirby is too good. And my god LOL i didn't notice you were the same guy who went to the brawl release gamestop tournament with me last year LOLOL.

it was fun. I feel as if i had this tournament won but i had fun the top three players are all basically even in skill imo.

GGz guys <3

TheMadMage

Smash Rookie
Random Marth Guy

YESZ!

Shoutouts:

Overweight Cat: GGs, in Brawl and Marvel vs. Capcom 2. XD

Chaos Marth: GJ on brackets and such. Shoulda played Marth from the beginning!

Alustiel: Nice to meet you dude! Your Lucas is really good. And GGs on Brawl and MVC2. XD

SDTaco: Congrats on losing using MK vs. a Marth on Rainbow Cruise. That takes serious skill. XP

PKBOB: Taxi vs. Tank. Work on that. XD

Everyone else there: Fun playing with you all! See you in future tournaments! I'm planning to attend Polytech as my next official tournament, so anyone planning to go, I'll see you there!

Tacostames101

Smash Rookie
SHOUTOUTS LOL

Sean- Good matches man, needa work on your snake a little, but your pit is solid
M4GE (Random Marth Guy)- lol gimp all day, that rainbow cruise match was the best ever and made the tourney, we might not have won but we gave everyone a good show xD
PKBOB- good match, close too except the last one I ****** up lol, ill win the next one, count on it.

Random Marth Guy and PKBOB- good team battles, you guys are getting a lot better
D3K and Dill- lol we came so close... i messed up on this too i guess it was just a bad day xD inb4nojohns
Overweight cat and Blackanese- you guys ***** xD tbh i haven't seen a good jigglypuff in brawl and it was nice to see one especially since you placed 1st in both tourney's.
Chaos Marth- lol yea i did screw up in this, i think i could've made it far... i needa play more, once a week doesn't cut it xD or maybe i should just stick to one character... enough johns ill do better in the next one and be a better partner

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS LOL

Sean- Good matches man, needa work on your snake a little, but your pit is solid
M4GE (Random Marth Guy)- lol gimp all day, that rainbow cruise match was the best ever and made the tourney, we might not have won but we gave everyone a good show xD
PKBOB- good match, close too except the last one I ****** up lol, ill win the next one, count on it.

Random Marth Guy and PKBOB- good team battles, you guys are getting a lot better
D3K and Dill- lol we came so close... i messed up on this too i guess it was just a bad day xD inb4nojohns
Overweight bat and Blackanese- you guys ***** xD tbh i haven't seen a good jigglypuff in brawl and it was nice to see one especially since you placed 1st in both tourney's.

Its CAT >O not bat xD.

Hi Taco

Glick

Smash Lord
Well, since I think everyone's going to continue to call me overweight bat, I might as well get my shoutouts over with.

D3k and Dil- You came very close to beating us, you have amazing team work. unless you start using rock on eachother lol.
Chaos Marth- good games man. I have a problem with marths who know the matchup well. You knew that if I took you to BF you'd be a breeze in that matchup. Smart move on the FD CP I'm surprised you did that, most people think I need rollout to survive.

GGS all. Hope to play you again soon

~Overweight cat

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Well, since I think everyone's going to continue to call me overweight bat, I might as well get my shoutouts over with.

D3k and Dil- You came very close to beating us, you have amazing team work. unless you start using rock on eachother lol.
Chaos Marth- good games man. I have a problem with marths who know the matchup well. You knew that if I took you to BF you'd be a breeze in that matchup. Smart move on the FD CP I'm surprised you did that, most people think I need rollout to survive.

GGS all. Hope to play you again soon

~Overweight cat

Yeah, I was re-reading marth's match-ups i'm not familiar with and it came in handy xD

But The SD on that third match messed me up ]: I had it!

No johns though. Great jiggz

Glick

Smash Lord
Did you end up recording grand finals? I think I overheard you saying that. I missed part of you and blackaneses matchs

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Did you end up recording grand finals? I think I overheard you saying that. I missed part of you and blackaneses matchs

Nothing was recorded or saved D: All of me and blackanese's matches were two stock wins til the 5th match which was him JV2stocking me.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I will definitely try to come thru on the next one, it's just Sun. I have church and this is early lol -_-

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
Good Tourney I felt I didnt do my best but oh well maybe next time :D
Everyone there was great hope to play all of yall again
btw Im hostin my own tourney on spring break

Top Bottom