• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dthrow possibilities

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
When I dthrow I do one of four combos

fair fair fair

Fair Uair Uair

Up-B

Fair Nair

But what else can be done out of dthrow? I want to use it as a major part of my luigi combos so if you guys have any suggestions, that would be great!

Thanks!

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
I don't know if those are all actually combos unless you are referring to only a certain percentage range. Anyway what I like to do is one of fair or uair followed by a nair because it comes out so quick and it has such high priority that whatever your opponent does will be canceled. And if they air dodge you can fast fall to still get a hit with the nair. Basically I really like luigi's nair and how its useful in many situations :)

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Well Fair usually hits no matter what the percent because, and Im not 100% sure on this, Dthrow has a set knockback.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
That's actually quite true because I used to come up with nair but now people are getting used to that so if you just stood there and charged you upsmash it would probably hit.

Top Bottom