• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTM4 (Do the Mario 4) The Final DTM *updated with Trailer* I need clips!

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
I got some very good combos in my SD card... But i need to wait like 1 week before I can record them ( dvd recorder will do the job ? )

That is a perfect occasion for me... I want to do a video but I don't know how to edit properly so...
Wait for me xD

Edit: Ohh you just need 12 player? I would love to be in this vid... Can you make one more place for me? I got some excellent combo :laugh:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I got some very good combos in my SD card... But i need to wait like 1 week before I can record them ( dvd recorder will do the job ? )

That is a perfect occasion for me... I want to do a video but I don't know how to edit properly so...
Wait for me xD

Edit: Ohh you just need 12 player? I would love to be in this vid... Can you make one more place for me? I got some excellent combo :laugh:
Sry dude, you should look at the first post.

Matt07

Smash Master
Nice, really liking this!

Woah, what a coincedence one of the guys that commented on your video, I just just watched one of his Chrono Cross videos O_O.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Lol nice name graphics, can you send me a pic of the one you did for me?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I need clips from everyone! I won't start till you guys send me clips. AND REMEMBER THE SPECIFICATIONS!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Are Bo and I really the only ones that are finished with sending in clips?

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
hey TC and i just filmed about 1.5hours plus of footage of us against eachother and i got him covered i just gotta chop it up a bit to make it more transferrable-friendly seeing as how the file sizes are GBs XD

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'm still willing to record for you guys if you need it.

Famous

Smash Champion
I'm only going to have a few clips...Most of my replays were on kadaj's wii

Lol, quadruple cape...

tc1

Smash Lord
I needa get all my replays ill from 3 wii's ill try to get some today.. i need to get them off hella ppl's **** ughh ill be trying to send em soon.. deez has alot of our ditto's tho :) send EM DEEZ

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I need to pick up my SD card from my friend who lives over an hour away x.x

We're supposed to goto a bar this Friday, I'll ask him to bring it.

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
sucks being grounded and not able to have your freaking laptop...sigh but listen to me john, anyways once i get my laptop back i can start uploading the vids to Bo. im not procrastinating i promise

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i would still like to be in there, have some nice clips from a tourney 2 weeks ago and gonne get a few this we.
so is there any chance i can get in? :p

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i would still like to be in there, have some nice clips from a tourney 2 weeks ago and gonne get a few this we.
so is there any chance i can get in? :p
I would volunteer as well but i dont have the right equipment to send the clips and my matches are not time. The only way i could contribute is if I start fresh now with wifi and a few matches with my friends who are pretty good at the game. :confused:

Top Bottom