• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTM4 (Do the Mario 4) The Final DTM *updated with Trailer* I need clips!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Bo's editing is too good. But this time he should put the tags in the corner lmfao.
I second this btw. I like seeing the percentages of the combos XD

Or put it in front of the Mario's portrait instead of the opponent's. Since we know the Mario's percentage isn't gonna change much during the combos.

My two coins adding up to $0.02 that aren't nickles....

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Guys stop johning. D:< this time It'll show up wherever in the vid, then disappear after about 2 seconds.

Bo, does it matter if I record my clips with textures on? I mean, aslong as the textures arent absurd, its ok right?
Idc, lol. It makes the combo vid pretty.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
big o, kanzaki and firemario would you guys helping me out recording my replays?
i would really love to be in this vid and help with some good combos^^

bo what is the maximum of players you want to have in your vid?

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
Apparantly there is still one vacant spot on the list so you guys are going to have to talk with Bo about it.

And if anybody needs replays recorded, I'll be happy to help.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
bo, can't you increase the number of players from 12 to..i don't know 15 or something?^^
since its the last do the mario and i think there are a lot of marios who wants to help :D
pleeeeaaaase *__*

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
A2Z has been waiting to show off his **** combos. Give the vacant spot to him lol

And GOOD **** repping that D-Tilt LOL

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
15 is way too many, sorry. :( And it looks like A2z is taking the last spot. Althought Famous haven't got to me about this, he might not be in.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
15 is way too many, sorry. :( And it looks like A2z is taking the last spot. Althought Famous haven't got to me about this, he might not be in.
hmmm...if i get the clips recorded until tomorrow ( with camcorder first, but its just for you to see whether they are good or not, you will get the replays with high quality later) and upload them on youtube can i get the spot of famous? or couldn't you make one more spot? :p i would really LOVE to be in this vid since it's the last dtm.
just one day...please !!:D

JUDGE

Smash Lord
here is it bo^^
some of my clips but in bad quality..:(
if you like them i can send you the replays or i go and search someone who can record them for me and you can get them in high quality :D
this is how a german mario brawls^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2jRq592NA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJIeA3CtFI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaLyMNAddy8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnM3Nlrq0I

some of them havn't got sound i am sorry..
please bo, please take me in it would be so great to be in a dtm combo video as a mario main^^ pleeeaaasse!! *__*

EDIT: sry for double post^^

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea, I gotta get these replays uploaded somehow...

I remember how hard it was to give you files last time

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I might just work on a trailer this week. Anyone who wants to be in, hit me up on AIM and send me one clip of yourself. Oh and remember to show me the time of the combo, makes my life easier.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I'm making the trailer on Saturday Kirin. :( Think you can give me what you got? I only need one thing for the trailer.

Top Bottom