• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dumbledore vs. Gandalf vs. Ganondorf

Handorin

Smash Hero
Fight: Gandalf
Smarts: Dumbledore

Gandalf can use magic and fight with a dual sword/staff combo at the same time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Are we talking Gandalf the Grey or Gandalf the White? Because the former would probably get his *** kicked, while the latter would easily destroy Dumbledore with but a twitch of his pinky.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I totally thought this said "Dumbledore vs. Ganondorf" until I saw "Gandalf the Grey."

Get mindgamed. By my own self.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Dumbledore < Gandalf < Ganondorf

edit: I am dumb i meant for the signs to be going to opposite way of how it did at first. I fixed it though.

Finch

Smash Lord
Ganondorf's dair is him electrifying people with his ****.

I'm pretty sure if they all fought on top of Saruman's towers ganon could just throw them off and dair them to death. Gandalf might be able to meteor cancel with an eagle but judging from the 6th book I'm pretty sure Dumbledore would just fall to his death.

lord karn

Smash Master
Dude, Gandalf killed the balrog when he was GREY. Dumbledore was killed by some nub if I recall correctly.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Gandalf vs Dumbledore would just come down to whether or not Gandalf would be able to deal with the massive, massive disapparation camping (basically a teleport). He only died to Snape 'cuz they were splitting the pot and didn't want to try.

I think Ganondorf would run a **** train on both of them, though. Triforce of power is just too gay.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
If Gandalf and Dumbledore teamed up against Ganon, they MIGHT have a chance. But in a free for all, no contest, Ganondorf wins.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ganon has a third of the trinitys power...

An that power is...well, the power portion so....

Umm, he wins. Other two are just amazing wizards. Wait, Dumble = wizard, Gandalf is a hermit right?

Yea, Ganon. Than captain comes in with a knee to grab...wrecks everyones day.

Finch

Smash Lord
Only if the Hero of Time existed then. He needs the master sword to kill ganon and usually Ganon is around wrecking **** long before Link becomes the Hero.

Plus it seems like someone with the Triforce would be impervious to weak *** magic like the summoning charm.

Linguini

Smash Master
I love ganon and all,but lets be serious here. Gandalf is just on another level when compared to these two.
The dude isn't even human(isitari), had beast powers given to him by the gods(doesnt get better than that), plus hes got the ring of fire that straight up fvcks people up.
Not to mention he kicked the **** out of a balrog, which is by far more powerful than ganon or bumblef@g.

Respect the wizard *****es.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dude, Gandalf killed the balrog when he was GREY. Dumbledore was killed by some nub if I recall correctly.
Gandalf the Grey couldn't even beat that scrub Saruman. Beating the balrog was required of him to become Gandalf the White. Gandalf the Grey was inherently below the task of defeating the balrog, and so doing so merely proved his worth of being Gandalf the White.

On Dumbledore's death, Kirby Kaze basically put it best. Dumbledore and Snape were splitting the pot anyway, so Dumbledore was sandbagging.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking more off....

Dair on both would paralize them.
Warlock pawnch would destroy both.
down B for soem serius *** kicking
Ganon would steal Dumbledore's triforce of Wisdom
ganon would steal gandalf's triforce of courage

Summary:

Ganondorf is super broken!
HOWEVER! both dumbledore and gandalfs might have an advantage on brawl ganon <=P.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, Gandalf DID kill a Balrog along with hundreds of goblins while fighting continuously for days. Ganondorf just kidnaps and has his way with pretty white Hylian women. And Dumbledore is from Harry Potter. So, here's my tier list...

1: Gandalf/Ganondorf
3: Dumbledore

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Ganondorf definitely has some pluses over gandalf. I mean, remember that one battle at the mountain fortress, Gandalf's arrive-on-the-stage animation took like an hour....

Top Bottom