• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dynamism needs a character.

Who should Dynamism use?

• Total voters

AXE 09

Smash Master
If you're black you should main MEWTWO or Doc.
Fixed lol. EVERY M2 main is Black.

Dynamism... I don't think you should pick your main like this. I mean if you ask me... of course I'm gonna say for you to main Pikachu because I love the little guy. Basically, everyone is going to be bias towards a certain character or certain characters. I think that the only people who can truely help you with this is people who have seen all of your characters. That way, they can tell you which one they like the best. I can help you more if I see or play against your characters, but since I have no idea I'm just going to say Pikachu.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A MAIN. One of the top 10 players in AZ has like 8 characters who are all very close in skill level. Depending on who he's playing against, he'll just choose the character of which his opponent does the worst against. Some players excel against certain character matchups, and you might lose even if you're sure that you're better. In my case, any sheik player will own my Pikachu. That's why I have falco to back him up. But what if I was fighting someone who loved fighting Falcos with sheik? Then I'm screwed. This is why having multiple characters can be a good thing.

My advice is to not choose a main. Just continue to play all of your characters and don't worry about it. I think the fact that you play multiple characters is a gift that you should not throw away.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
So apparently I should have an option of "Keep doing what you're doing" on the poll.

Or better yet, the question should be...
"How much awesomeness should I be?"
1) LOTS
2) Above and Beyond Mediocre
3) This is confusing...MINDGAMES

And that's about it...

So far so good though, I'm not gonna use Marth, Shiek or Jiggs as otfen, maybe for few friendlies every 10 smash sessions. And I'll focus a lil more on Falcon, Samus, Pika and Luigi, then some Peach and Fox to go with some Doc on the side.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Don't main top tiers like everyone else. >_>

Unless you want to win, then pick Fox, Falco or Jigglypuff.

Top Bottom