• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dynomite's Marth ("Epic" $1 MM Vids)

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
it's just an illusion.

it's only cus you're using a trash character who colors all day

∫unk

Smash Master
He looks like my Marth a few months ago... it doesn't work against excessive roll spammers and shield grabbers.

It's also too gimmicky against players that play completely reactive or people that know how to punish bad spacing.

SH DB1 is a great example of this. Why would you do this when f-air is just straight up better.

And I think your TL is better than your Marth D:

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I know you don't mean it in a bad way...

but that's just painful to hear. <_<
I know what you mean, because my friend's were telling me to drop Marth and just play my secondary, Snake. I died a little on the inside lol.

Your TL is very good, and your Marth is very good as well, Viet!

Not much to say about the other guy, except i think your Marth>his :3 I think if you camped more this woulda been easier.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I think he went for the flashy attacks when he should have just went for the guaranteed fair or DB. Better marth? lol
No, because I know people who play Marth and are flashier than me, and can beat me in the ditto and a few matches, but I beat people more consistently than them. It's just cause someone like Viet is used to not taking crazy risks and **** so he probably wasn't expecting something like a Ken combo

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Oh no, I was just saying that the marth wasnt necessarily better than Viets. I personally like marths that take risks (shDB actually worked 90% of the time) but there were times whenTL hit marths shield and he could have killed him with dancing blade because it was fresh from disuse and TL was at 110%+. Even DS Oos would have been fine.

∫unk

Smash Master
Oh no, I was just saying that the marth wasnt necessarily better than Viets. I personally like marths that take risks (shDB actually worked 90% of the time) but there were times whenTL hit marths shield and he could have killed him with dancing blade because it was fresh from disuse and TL was at 110%+. Even DS Oos would have been fine.
The percentage of success depends on who you're playing.

Against my sister I turn around falcon punched 100% of the time.

In general against tourney level players it is better to just do sh f-air.

romarthx2

Smash Rookie
What is DS Oos?

Top Bottom