• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E/Coast Respect The Tech. - June 8th, 2013 - Trinity, NC, U.S.A.

Upke

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely interested, I just need to get in touch with some local Smashers and try to carpool. Seeing as I'm only 1.5 hours away, I bet some nice individual could pick me up. Also, I can only assume that Melee will be out of four stocks as per usual, but you might want to include that in the OP the match the Brawl specifications.

One last question, will you be using the typical tournament ruleset, like that of Apex?

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely interested, I just need to get in touch with some local Smashers and try to carpool. Seeing as I'm only 1.5 hours away, I bet some nice individual could pick me up. Also, I can only assume that Melee will be out of four stocks as per usual, but you might want to include that in the OP the match the Brawl specifications.

One last question, will you be using the typical tournament ruleset, like that of Apex?

Melee will be as usual the sensual 4 stock. apex standard rulset applies. and i hope for you to make it man. i want player1 to come because i didn't even get to match him in friendlies ladt tourney -_-

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
How many people are planning to show for brawl/Melee? I'm probably gonna come since I can't make the MD one. :happysheep:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Oh, uuh, if its Friday I won't be able to go. I'll be 100% for Saturday though.

Also since I live in the middle of nowhere I probably won't be taking anyone to the tourney with me. If MD/VA comes it'll be seperately. :happysheep:

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
Oh, uuh, if its Friday I won't be able to go. I'll be 100% for Saturday though.

Also since I live in the middle of nowhere I probably won't be taking anyone to the tourney with me. If MD/VA comes it'll be seperately. :happysheep:
I'm working with different venues on getting a saturday so keep the thought of coming open.

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
Everyone please watch the thread for updates because my venue "accidentally" doublebooked me...(sigh) i will have the updates on the venue soon.

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
well, i think i got a job back in the boro, so i think i'll be here.

unless it's actually on friday, then i'll be ****ed lololol
I'm working with 2 venues as we speak for june 8th. i got this lol it will be a saturday. Wreck me in melee friendlies chris? Dominoes will be there as well

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I better see people at this. Its on my birthday and I'm tryna get hyyyype.

Also my fox will be good. Better than you've ever seen it. NC has not dealt with a fox like what you will see.

It'll be fun.

Top Bottom