• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E.X. 2, May 21 through 22nd UTDZac, Fogo, Toan, PYT and the South's Finest. 200$ MM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If Oklahoma goes, I might catch a ride with them.

Anyone want to team? I don't suck in dubs anymore. lol

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Espy my only problem with local stuff is that I don't have a ride, and most the time events that are hosted are like 30min-1hr away, its rediculous since it should be local but whatever. I don't learn to drive til this summer and i can't stay at stuff past like 10 since my parents want to sleep and not pick me up late. Usually I try and find rides so i don't have to worry about it but parents OCD about who drives me and that most the time they have to know the person for them to drive me.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I doubt Toan would come to this. But! If he does, I'd put up some good $ against Kos-Mos in that effort.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
I doubt Toan would come to this. But! If he does, I'd put up some good $ against Kos-Mos in that effort.
Toan has been confirmed for over a month

Well Toan gave me comfirmation.. Me and toan are attending this tourny, keep posting and let ppl know, who is coming and pretty much all the Dallas players are coming, so there should be like 7 of us.. So Dallas is down for the tourny!!

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna have to show up to this. Watching Toan play marvel is something else. Playing him first hand and taking out a character in his team like 5% of the time is rough.

anybody wanna team for brawl?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Looks like Kansas will most likely make this. Everything's cool here now. :)
hell ya! If you dont mind, try to spread the word about blazblue(i remember you saying yall have a few players there) too

also @ everyone: bring full setups! Venue fee gets waived AND i wont charge you for food!!!!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
KhaoZ and I play... but we haven't played since like last year. I'm probably past my prime, and I was never much MLG oriented anyway.

As far as a casual online player goes, though, I'd say I'm above average.

=D
I am real real good online as well. ill see if i start playing again. add me on xbox : furiousduffmanx

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Sweet I will prob. make this if I can talk my friend into going and 2v2 Halo is awesome. I'm past my prime as well and haven't played in awhile, but I do have 2 50's. Time to start playing again.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Can anyone that goes to UTD or that lives by UTD give me a ride to and back from this? I will probably only need a ride back but it would help out a lot to get a ride instead of having to leave early and not get sufficient friendlies XD lol. So yeah, I live really close to UTD like 5min drive max. If you can give me a ride PM me or contact me =] thank you.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Just curious, what kind of ps2 to 360 adapters are you using? Are any ps3 to 360 adapters out too? I've been trying to find one online that doesn't have any serious input lag.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Just curious, what kind of ps2 to 360 adapters are you using? Are any ps3 to 360 adapters out too? I've been trying to find one online that doesn't have any serious input lag.
i answered on SRK but i guess ill add it here, too.

They are Joytech brand, available through Etokki.com and cost 27$ if i remember correctly. Plus shipping, of course. From what i saw, though, there are no cheap ps3 to 360 adapters like these ps2 to 360 ones.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
hey guys, just an important announcement: I polled the SF4 guys and they said they would prefer it if the ssf4 tourney was a 1v1 instead of 2v2.

So, the ssf4 tourney will be a normal 1v1 with 10$ entry.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
UPDATE! Our venue has changed, BUT it's even better this way! UNT on the square is at the center of Denton's food places and whatnot in case you don't wanna buy delicious pizza for 1$ a slice.

The address is in the OP

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Friday:
5 pm: We arrive to setup at HotBox
6pm: Registration for the Halo 2v2 starts
7pm: Registration ends, bracket is made.
A little after 7pm: Halo tourney starts
1 am?: We packup the stuff, sleep for saturday.

Saturday:
11 am: Doors open, Registration starts.
1pm: Registration for Brawl doubles ends, bracket is made.
3pm: Registration for SSF4 ends, bracket is made.
4pm: Registration for Blazblue and Brawl 1v1 ends, brackets are made.
6pm: Registration for Tekken 6 ends, bracket is made.
7pm: Registration for MvC2 ends, Bracket is made.
12am: Venue closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom