• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2010

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nintendo DESTROYED their competition. I don't think I need to repeat what you guys have already seen but their line up is absolutely amazing. I think this is by far their best E3 ever.

Sony's is ok so far. A couple of the games their showing have gotten me interested.
No kidding. Kid Icarus, Zelda, DK, Kirby, Mario, Pokemon, Metroid, Golden Sun, Nintendogs, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Pilot Wings, Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Street Fighter, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Dead or Alive, etc. Nintendo still also has Pikmin 3 and another Fire Emblem in the works and we'll probably see those at Nintendo's fall conference. Good lord, this might have been Nintendo's best year ever.

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Too bad sony really hasn't given me a good reason to cash out the money for a PS3 & PSN. :(

finalark

SNORLAX
Too bad sony really hasn't given me a good reason to cash out the money for a PS3 & PSN. :(
Really? There's a ton of reasons to get a PS3.

Uncharted, Little Big Planet, InFamous, Ratchet and Clank, and now Twisted Metal.

Plus it has free online. Thank you, Sony.

Black Star

Smash Cadet
They are trying hella hard....but they also cost alot. x.x

Really? There's a ton of reasons to get a PS3.

Uncharted, Little Big Planet, InFamous, Ratchet and Clank, and now Twisted Metal.

Plus it has free online. Thank you, Sony.
I thought you had to pay for it like XBL?
Well yeah, sony is looking even more promising now. :D

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Good stuff sony! Needed less PlayStation move talk and longer trailer vids but made a great show at this E3.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Nintendo doesn't make you pay to upgrade their online services, so hah!

...The fact they suck has nothing to do with this.

finalark

SNORLAX
I enjoyed the new Twisted Metal at the end, I just wish they had more stuff up they're sleeves.

But seriously, what the hell is up in Infamous 2?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
IMO Sony did better this year, but Nintendo did a much more major improvement than last year, also with 3DS and the listed games, they got the hearts of the fans more than Sony did. Microsoft was a joke this year and they know it... to the point they have to give away free Xbox's.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nintendo wins this one.
Sony as 2nd
Microsoft as dead last.....DEAD LAST.

Black Star

Smash Cadet
But microsoft gave away free xbox systems......that alone makes them nintendo tier at this E3.
*puts PS3 and 3DS on systems to buy list*

Nintendo rasied from lower mid tier to S tier and Microsoft is hyrule tier now.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
IMO Sony did better this year, but Nintendo did a much more major improvement than last year, also with 3DS and the listed games, they got the hearts of the fans more than Sony did. Microsoft was a joke this year and they know it... to the point they have to give away free Xbox's.
At least Nintendo did better than in 2008

Sony was ok

Ubisoft was terrible

I never saw the EA conference

Xbox just showed how the only way they get fans is to give away free consoles. I mean everybody was quiet for the whole **** thing until the guy announced he'd be giving free Xbox's away. Then everybody screamed :laugh:

finalark

SNORLAX
Nintendo wins this one.
Sony as 2nd
Microsoft as dead last.....DEAD LAST.
Agreed. Microsoft's press conference was a joke. No new games that anyone is interested in, no big surprises (aside from the Xbox slim, and screw them for that. I JUST bought a 360 less than a month ago), and they had to give out free Xboxes at the end.

But Nintendo... ****... just.... ****! Good job, guys!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Twisted Metal should be amazing. Did David Jaffe work on it?

I'm satisified with my PSWii ownership. No thanks on the 3DS though.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hers my thoughts.

I'm not into EA so I can't say anything.
Ubisoft... meh who cares?
Microsoft fails

Sony released some good stuff, not a bad E3 for them. Move will flop because people will get lazy. FFXIV is the BEST MMO I've ever seen visually. I like.

Nintendo did amazingly and godly XD. 10/10.

I'm so excited to see Nintendo evolve with all of this + pokemon, and Twisted Metal/GT5/FFXIV have me interested as well.

I'd say 3/10 Msoft (I went back and watched it)
7/10 Sony, 10/10 Nintendo.

I always did love Nintendo<3 First and Forever. I bet FFVI is on 3DS.

Black Star

Smash Cadet
I believe he did, along with some of the other TM vetran developers.
I just want the 3DS for the kid icarus, pokemon,KH,star fox and a few of the other they are releasing....other than that screw another DS remake.

Mirosoft proved to me why i shouldn't even think about buying a xbox 360. THEY GIVE THEM OUT FOR FREE AT THEIR PRESS CONFERENCES!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I believe he did, along with some of the other TM vetran developers.
I just want the 3DS for the kid icarus, pokemon,KH,star fox and a few of the other they are releasing....other than that screw another DS remake.

Mirosoft proved to me why i shouldn't even think about buying a xbox 360. THEY GIVE THEM OUT FOR FREE AT THEIR PRESS CONFERENCES!
Unfortunately, I got mine the year it came out :urg:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
God I'm SO ****in tired of this ugly smug bull ****. It seems instead of game design, game companies are in a race to see who can make the ugliest game with the most blood.

Twisted Metal can go **** itself.

finalark

SNORLAX
My opinion:

MS: 2/10, the two comes from that neat lookin' Star Wars game for Connect.
Sony: 6/10, could have been better but they did alright.
Nintendo: 10/10, BEST. YEAR. EVER.

Paper Mario on the 3DS along with Metal Gear, an OoT remake and several others. I think I had a heart attack during the show and now I'm in heaven.

Unfortunately, I got mine the year it came out :urg:
I bought one recently because my friends kept on hounding me to get one so I can play with them. In retrospect, I should have just stuck with my PS3 and Wii.

I really hope that my nostalgia for PS1 Twisted Metal has some actually backing to it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
God I'm SO ****in tired of this ugly smug bull ****. It seems instead of game design, game companies are in a race to see who can make the ugliest game with the most blood.

Twisted Metal can go **** itself.
:laugh: Probably the funniest post I've read in a good month. I agree to a point; I'm getting sick of the all the FPS's that show virtually no originality and have one or two gimmicks that keep them all from pretty much being the same game.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
I was kinda hoping for more coverage on Mortal Kombat. It seems promising enough to be the true successor to UMK3 and maybe be competitive.

No 3d bull****.

Top Bottom