• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

S

smash brawl player 99021

Someone lemme know when Bioshock Infinite comes on, this is stupid. <_>

D

Deleted member

Not sure how Kinetic voice recognition makes Mass Effect 3 more immersive. You can accomplish the same thing with a headset.

D

Deleted member

Using Kinetic to change weapons. Better and makes the game more interesting, but not exactly what I call a highlight.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm still giggling at how the controller died during the MW3 demo.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Using kinect to play ghost recon is pretty interesting, although I still rather use a controller.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God no kidding

Looks like every game is gonna be Kinect, Nintendo has Project Cafe, and Sony is gonna **** up for sure

D

Deleted member

Yawn, this isn't exactly something I'm going to care much for. Just give us some games that gamers want.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I laugh at the people who think using the Kinect will be super fun and cool and all.

Sure it will be for the first 30 minutes online, until you realize that you're getting your *** handed to you by everyone else that's using a controller.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
bing on a microsoft system?!

who cares.

D

Deleted member

Youtube is kind of cool. Honestly, you get access on the Wii and PS3, so it was inevitable.

finalark

SNORLAX
Good job, you finally made your ****ing dashboard reasonable to navigate. Rather than jamming it full of clutter and miscellaneous advertisements.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Bing is a Microsoft company so it's only natural it'd be on there.

D

Deleted member

Xbox Live stuff is where voice recognition is better suited for. This is good.

Top Bottom