• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
But he said that he got the pictures from the original guy. That doesn't change much.

Pics 1 and 2 show the red hockey puck on Marth. Pic 3 showed Ridley being selected by player 2.

This new 7th picture shows both of those elements, including Ridley's name plate being one pixel higher.
Evidence that he photoshopped material from those images. Especially the fact that the Player 1 red icon over Marth is in the exact same place as it is in pics 1 and 2. Copy and paste.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Yeah; Ridley isn't cartoony enough.

What about this?

This photo makes no sense to me. We can see the pixels, but the image has motion blur. We shouldn't be able to see a grid ON TOP of the motion blur. This image is nonsensical. =P

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
But he said that he got the pictures from the original guy. That doesn't change much.

Pics 1 and 2 show the red hockey puck on Marth. Pic 3 showed Ridley being selected by player 2.

This new 7th picture shows both of those elements, including Ridley's name plate being one pixel higher.
He got the pictures from me, I'm the original guy.

Also Spyro the Dragon and Gordon Freeman are playable.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Hex, earlier you did that thing concerning the circle on player 2 slot. Considering this image is likely from the maker of image 3, could you check to see if your previous findings are still true for this new image?
True for the Ridley Image? The image is too blurry for me to do any measuring or deduction. =/

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
That most definently does not mean he was the same person that posted 3 and 4. He's just saying how you unlock Ridley. He's posting this a while after each other. He may not have even known the fakes exist.

What does that even mean!

The 6th Pic guy told us how you unlock Ridley!

7th pic guy showed us Ridley!

3rd pic guy showed us a hint of Ridley!

The first 2 pics show us him selecting Marth with the red hockey puck!

There are smudges on the screen!

Why would Marth's red hockey puck be there if the original 2 pictures were from the Best Buy demo and the 3rd, and 7th pic be from the invitational version!

It is because THIS IS ALL FAKE! GAAAAAAH!.

Shroob

Sup?
Exactly. Like I said it's not a stretch for them to have 6 again.
But until we have evidence that Mewtwo is coming back, I don't think we can assume him as a 'lock'. He was a 'lock' for Brawl and we got burned. What I'm saying in, there's too much nothing to make something out of it.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

What does that even mean!

The 6th Pic guy told us how you unlock Ridley!

7th pic guy showed us Ridley!

3rd pic guy showed us a hint of Ridley!

The first 2 pics show us him selecting Marth with the red hockey puck!

There are smudges on the screen!

Why would Marth's red hockey puck be there if the original 2 pictures were from the Best Buy demo and the 3rd, and 7th pic be from the invitational version!

It is because THIS IS ALL FAKE! GAAAAAAH!.
Photoshop the first 2 to create all of these. It's proof of nothing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But until we have evidence that Mewtwo is coming back, I don't think we can assume him as a 'lock'. He was a 'lock' for Brawl and we got burned. What I'm saying in, there's too much nothing to make something out of it.
I didn't say anything about Mewtwo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why would Marth's red hockey puck be there if the original 2 pictures were from the Best Buy demo and the 3rd, and 7th pic be from the invitational version!.
Because the pictures from 3 on are fake?

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
I do my own fake leak before this leak, and show it to the people:
Original image
Photo version
It's easy to do fake leaks.
I even thought that the characters would be blocked.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Okay I think that we can ALL agree on one question that confuse us and that the answer will solve
E V E R Y T H I N G.

WHO POSTED WHAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD???????

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I always viewed Pikmin being in Kirby's column in Brawl as the cute column. Perhaps you could put them together in the row like this on the same basis, grouping the cute characters together.
This had actually crossed my mind earlier. However, I believe if this were the case, there would be no space between Diddy and Kirby, and there would be a space for Olimar after the three Kirby characters, so as to follow the Brawl CSS once again.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

"Hello. First of all an explanation. I'm *not* the leaker that took the demo photos of Smash. I am the one who egged him on to do it though... apologies if the guy didn't know much about the game--he just sets up the stuff. Anyhow, he sent me maybe 14 photos in all. We were afraid to post them all, but he said I could show the ones I kept with *new* info as long as it's only of the screen. It seems like he's safe from getting caught. So here ya go."

4CHAN

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
THAT GUY....!

WHO THE HECK WOULD THINK USING A RIDLEY LIKE THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE?!!

Even a leaker.

Neo Zero

The 7th image confirms absolutely nothing, because it's fake. That Ridley isn't just ugly; he's miles away from Smash 4's art style. Guy probably drew or edited it himself.
I'm glad even in the most hectic of times, Earth President Nixon is there to guide us.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm losing track of all the leakers. Which leaker leaked what again? This is what I got in my head:

Leaker A: Leaked Pics 1 and 2.

Leaker B: Leaked Pics 3, 4, 6, and 7.

Leaker C: Leaked Pic 5

Did I get it right?

Shroob

Sup?

Okay I think that we can ALL agree on one question that confuse us and that the answer will solve
E V E R Y T H I N G.

WHO POSTED WHAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD???????
I think this raises an age old question of...

But who was phone? With 4chan being how it is, it's impossible to decipher who is who. One person can easily pretend to be multiple people and you can't prove it's not them.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Why can se wee part of the parallelogram player slot thing through Ridley as if he's semitransparent? You can see it through his wing AND his head. That would make sense if they're still hovering over them, but there's no hand cursor to be found indicating that the little puck is still being held. Same deal with Marth in the first pics. Unless there's just no hand cursor yet, but that would be kinda confusing... why outline the box in the player color if they haven't selected yet?

Neo Zero

Why can se wee part of the parallelogram player slot thing through Ridley as if he's semitransparent? You can see it through his wing AND his head. That would make sense if they're still hovering over them, but there's no hand cursor to be found indicating that the little puck is still being held. Same deal with Marth in the first pics. Unless there's just no hand cursor yet, but that would be kinda confusing... why outline the box in the player color if they haven't selected yet?
We concluded earlier there may be no hand, due to the 3DS version, as well as the Wii U version having the Gamepad, so it may just be the cursors to standardize it between versions.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman

"Hello. First of all an explanation. I'm *not* the leaker that took the demo photos of Smash. I am the one who egged him on to do it though... apologies if the guy didn't know much about the game--he just sets up the stuff. Anyhow, he sent me maybe 14 photos in all. We were afraid to post them all, but he said I could show the ones I kept with *new* info as long as it's only of the screen. It seems like he's safe from getting caught. So here ya go."

4CHAN
Hahaha, no. Nuh-uh. HAHA. You take Smash Bros, and add f**king Silent Hill? No. Not a chance. Get that fake away from me.

D

Deleted member

While certainly, Mewtwo was not playable in Brawl, it is well known that evidence of his planned inclusion was present in the code for the game, so technically he was a "lock" that simply was left unfinished. Going back to how much the community wants him and Sakurai's response at the round table where he was brought up, I can imagine that Sakurai would definitely want to work to put him in the game this time around in order to appease the fans that were disgruntled when they found he was planned but not finished in Brawl.

Groose

Smash Champion
By the way, what do you think O' leak debunker?
Why do I have a reputation as a leak debunker? I'm absolutely horrible at that, and I think we've proven that more and more as time goes on.

If you really want my opinion, though, I highly doubt that the CSS Leak is real. It all comes down to the circumstances of the leak. The whole "I just managed to catch the very corner of Ridley's box" is what gets me. It seems exactly like something a faker without the official artwork would do. Add in the pixel issue and the ease of replication, and I'm not really sweating this one out anymore.

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
I'm losing track of all the leakers. Which leaker leaked what again? This is what I got in my head:

Leaker A: Leaked Pics 1 and 2.

Leaker B: Leaked Pics 3, 4, 6, and 7.

Leaker C: Leaked Pic 5

Did I get it right?

Here's what we know:

Pics 1, 2 (and maybe 6): Uploaded by the original leaker.

Every other Pic: Not uploaded by the original leaker. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom