• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: Remix - West Coast - NEW PLAYER DISCOUNTS!

Zenokidz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Narukami
3DS FC
1091-8486-9344
I would love to go to this,but im not sure if I can. :(

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hello everyone,

Firstly, I want to say that I am extremely hyped for Remix. For reference, it is taking place on February 25th, 2012. There is going to be a massive out of region presence this time around, including NorCal, Nevada, Arizona, and Mexico!

More information will be added as soon as we find out, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, all new players should print this flyer out. With it, new players receive $5 off their singles entry fee! Be sure to spread it around to your friends.

http://i42.tinypic.com/28verub.jpg

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So I thought that this was taking place in San Diego. My chances of going are now slim. Is there anyone from SD that's going have room or know of a carpool? I'll help with gas and such. I would really like to make it to this.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Stay in touch with me as I know of a group of people that might carpool to this tournament. If they are carpooling, I'm going with them so I can definitely let you know if they're gonna set up a carpool.

If worse comes to worst, I'll make the drive and you can go with me :p

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Stay in touch with me as I know of a group of people that might carpool to this tournament. If they are carpooling, I'm going with them so I can definitely let you know if they're gonna set up a carpool.

I would really appericate that. Is there any specific way I need to keep in touch with?

If that were to happen, pizza's on me!

a rookie

Smash Ace
$25? That's quite expensive. I should just sign up under a different name at the venue, get a haircut, change my voice, and wear a mask to get that $5 discount ;)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey everyone,

During the Smash event, EVERYTHING IN THE STORE (other than trading cards) WILL BE 15% OFF!

Be sure to show your support and thanks to this awesome venue.

Rule sets will be updated tomorrow!

soju

SD God
Hey everyone,

During the Smash event, EVERYTHING IN THE STORE (other than trading cards) WILL BE 15% OFF!

Be sure to show your support and thanks to this awesome venue.

Rule sets will be updated tomorrow!
Awww snap, does that mean I can get my nerdgasm going off? *w*

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
@Baka - Yes. Bringing a full setup will earn you $5 off if we use it.
Wii's/Melee (with disks, of course) will earn you $2 off if used.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Quick confirmation of Vegas players so far:
me (not entering)
Z
FOW
Lycan

One more will be coming along, not sure exactly who yet, but SK92 decided to pass. I might also be getting Adrostos along the way.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Is there any updates regarding the carpool?

soju

SD God
I also realized this is quite pricy, so the only way to get a discount is to be a new player eh? I mean it might be regional size for Brawl but 28(taking from last times) for melee isn't a totally amazing amount, I'm still going but dang.

toB

Smash Rookie
Is there any updates regarding the carpool?
I can carpool people from northern SD area, I live in Vista (kinda 78 meets 5 area), but you seem pretty far inland Grey. Anyone else nearby, I have room for 3 comfortably, PM me.

If I do drive I'll bring two full setups (1 wii, 1 cube, 2 tv's). If nobody pools with me i'll probably just ride to save on gas money, meaning no tv's...

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I can carpool people from northern SD area, I live in Vista (kinda 78 meets 5 area), but you seem pretty far inland Grey. Anyone else nearby, I have room for 3 comfortably, PM me.

If I do drive I'll bring two full setups (1 wii, 1 cube, 2 tv's). If nobody pools with me i'll probably just ride to save on gas money, meaning no tv's...
BRING AUTOMATIC!

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Emily~!

Imma try to make it. Doesn't look like I'll be free on Saturday but Imma try to clear up the day!

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
Pretty hyped for this, just recently got serious about improving in melee. First tournament for me :D Ill be bringing my A game! (which is probably a lot worse than your A games, but i digress)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Saturday is coming super fast and I'm extremely hyped. I have a few updates for everyone.

Firstly and most importantly - We need more setups! I only have two guaranteed Melee setups right now, and it's more than obvious that setups are pertinent to the event. Not only will setups ensure a swift event, but it will save you money!

If you bring a set up and it is used you will save $5!
Bringing a Wii/Gamecube (with a disk of course) will save you $2 if used.

TV's
1 Mike
2 Mike
3 Mike
4 Mike
5 Mike
6 Tearbear
7 Zekey
8 Vatobreak
9 Panda
10 Lance Stern

Brawl Setup
1 Zigsta
2 Ninja the Link
3 Twich
6 Tearbear
7 Zekey
8 Vatobreak
9 Panda
10 Lance Stern

Melee Setup
1 Mike
2 Mike

Next, the Rules. Since Metaknight will remain legal for this event, it was voted that the only allowable stages for the event are Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Pokemon Stadium 1, Lylat Cruise, and Castle Siege. All other counter pick stages will be banned.

For Melee, we will simply be using the Genesis 2 Rule Set, which can be found here - http://www.genesisdbr.com/?page_id=84

Parking - There is actually a festival going on Saturday on the same street as the tournament, meaning the only available parking will more than likely be at the Ralph's parking lot which is about a three minute walk from the venue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

STORE RULES! - PLEASE RESPECT THE STORE . For the most part this was great last time, let's keep it up. If you guys chew gum, please be sure to throw it away or don't even bring it if you're irresponsible. There were a few pieces of gum left in the carpet last time and it's an easily resolved mistake. Please be aware that if anything is broken on your behalf, you will be held responsible with replacing it - So beware, ragers.

15% off! - Desu-Nation is having a sale during the event - Receive 15% off EVERYTHING in the store (excluding trading cards). Be sure to stock up on your favorite Anime swag!

I think that about covers it. Other than that, Singles Signups begin at 11:00 AM. Registration for Singles will close at about 12:00PM with the event starting shortly after, so be sure you are on time.

For Brawl - If you're not signed up by 12:00 PM you will be charged a $2 late fee. I'm serious about running this event on time, so if you plan to be late be sure to text me or have your friends sign up for you so I can include you in Pools.

Other than that, expect an awesome event with an awesome livestream. Aisight will be running the live stream, i'll be sure to update everyone with links and live brackets as they come!

SUPER HYPE. Hope to see everyone on Saturday! If you do need to reach me, you can text me at (818)445-5789. Unfortunately my phone is permanently on silent, so texting is the best way to contact me.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I know it's last second and all but I don't suppose anyone from the Imperial Valley's going? :bee:

Top Bottom