• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earning a CG

onoez

Smash Cadet
What attack do you usually use to grab ur opponent to lure him into a cg?

I usually use phantasm when I'm far away enough, if it hits I can turn around and grab pretty easily. But I'uno if there are any better approches?

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Jab, Sheild Grab, Punishing Lag(with a grab), Pivot and just running up to grab him are the ways that I do it

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
I'll either laser to grab, or I'll just throw in a Reverse Boost Grab when dashing at my opponent to catch em by surprise.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I have the habit of shield grabbing. Perfect shielding an attack so you can grab easy. You can FTilt and grab from the hit stun if you can do it quick enough.

wangston

Smash Lord
I usually jab then grab. On some people like Marth I dtilt and grab. But Falco's jab is really really good, it has range, speed, and pings a number of moves. If it pings you just jab again. Jab really works wonders.

Top Bottom