• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthquake in Pomona

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well I'm in Chino and after living here for 24 years, that was probably the strongest quake I've felt. Channel 2 news was at a liquor store right across the street from my job. Apparantly a lot of stuff came off the shelves. I actually went inside because I thought it would be funny to buy some "Aftershock."

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB what're you in Escondido for? I was actually in that same Barnes and Noble earlier today
lol, the one right next to michaels? My sister was doing some overnight thing at the Wilderness Park, so my family and I just stayed overnight and did whatevers.

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
I was at the pomona gamestop when it happened, a lot of the games came crashing down and some dude yelled "IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE!!!" and made me lul.

it was nice and wavy. i like those earthquakes.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
My flight landed about 20 minutes after the quake. Everyone was freaking out about some earthquake but i was all ¯\(°_o)/¯

Top Bottom