• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easiest char to play as at a high lvl

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
After reading the hardest char to play as thread, I decided to make this.

I'm going with Kirby as the easiest with Falcon/Puff/Link right behind.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i don't really think the idea of easy applies at a high level
obviously characters like pikachu and kirby have an advantage because they have a very simple formula to use to win, but a higher levels i dont think they apply as much.
but yes a medium level pikachu could easily do well against higher level players using certain characters

kabal

Smash Apprentice
I hear a lot of people saying that Kirby is easy for people to learn, but good Kirbys are actually more rare than most other characters in my experience.

That might just be because the good players don't like to play Kirby though...

NixxxoN

Smash Master
i'd say pikachu or falcon are the easiest at high levels, but pikachu is better and gayer

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Kirby. Hands down. His approach is easy to learn, fastballing dair cancels and utitls, nairs, bairs... nothing really that hard about it. When you learn the simple spacing, that's about it.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Kirby is the easiest at low level. I'd say pikachu is easier and more effective at high levels

Dan$inyi

Smash Apprentice
Kirby is easiest of course. Pikachu and Falcon too. falcons kinda easy to jump right into playing. OP idk about link being easy

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I'd go with pika and falcon, once you learn their generic combos against the other 12 chars it's really just about spacing and approach, which isn't that hard.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Kirby is easy to play at a high lvl, he's just not as fun as the other chars. In all honesty, I think Fox and Pikachu are not as hard to play well with as the other chars.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Man I should really focus on being clearer :S. Anyway yes, meant to be a joke, but my point about pika and falcon being the easiest to play at a generally high level isn't. Apart from some very good combos that can be pulled off by falcon some easy uair combos by both chars can easily ****.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
kirby,becouse any 5 year old can play him well...
pikachu,becouse any 10 year old can play him well...
and falcon,becouse any 12 year olf can play him well...

D

Deleted member

Falcon has by far the easiest learning curve and Dreamland

Kirby is also cheap and simple but actually takes more skill to beat good players than Falcon

Pikachu takes work also but is definitely the best character but im not sure about easiest to use

Link isn't easy at all.. most links will get assassinated. He is one of the funnest to use though if you can **** without camping

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
CF is the easiest followed by Kirby. Easiest doesnt mean better.

Pretty much any falcons does usmash usmash uair uair uair uair up b or stuff like that, it isnt hard.
Kirby has some huge priority, which *almost* makes you free to use any attacks. against heavy character its ridiculous its like utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt fsmash/usmash/bair/fair/nair(etc etc)

Although pika is probably the best character overall, i'd say he's far from beeing the easiest, although pika could just be using utilts uairs bthrows and bairs <.<

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Yoshi is by far the easiest character to play. Put the damage to 70% (right below team attack), and now Yoshi has an infinite on several characters using only up-tilt. How much easier can it get?

blonde

Smash Cadet
There is no easy character to play at a high level, there is only spacing and mind games that differ with different characters.

Top Bottom