• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites (ECE)-- CenVA Tourney!

Zion

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zion_Hikari0
IS anyone close to chesterfield VA that would be willing to give me and my brother a Ride, I have Gas Money. =P
If So, Im willing to bring a Set-up or 2.

Zion

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zion_Hikari0
Now I'm Really Hype xD Cant wait. Dont have much time to Train though because of Exams this week. :(

Oh, and is this A single or double elimination for brawl?

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Uhh so sad I can't make it to this! :( Keep me posted for the next one I have a group with me from Portsmouth and Chesapeake area!

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Smash G O D, talk to Junebug. He's considering bringing some people down if he decides to come. Also there will be plenty more of these this year, so if you miss out, don't worry =D

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Nintendude, would you be willing to take someone up with you? ShadoCat's car is not currently functional and I know he needs a ride =D I'll inbox Shado to contact you in case he's not subscribed or doesn't check this thread anymore.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
It is scheduled to end by 7pm. I can't say if it will be exactly that, though. You might have to leave during doubles sets, but hopefully the stream will be all good and set and you'll be able to catch it on w/e channel The End Game has.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
I wanna say the 3-4 range, but again, I can't say for sure. It's just an estimate based on events I've been to / roughly expected #of entrants.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nintendude, would you be willing to take someone up with you? ShadoCat's car is not currently functional and I know he needs a ride =D I'll inbox Shado to contact you in case he's not subscribed or doesn't check this thread anymore.
I'm leaving tonight and driving straight to Roanoke where my friend lives. If he can somehow make that work for him, then sure.

Son of Slobodan

Smash Cadet
Definitely gonna be there. You need me to bring anything ammad? I cant bring a full set up but i can bring a wii and/or a copy of melee or brawl

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
The more setups the merrier =D. We can get more free play on and I know people will want to free play to practice up for APEX a bunch ^_^. If it'll be a struggle, we already have 8+ (up to 11) setups so bringing a wii and copies of the game is enough. If you want to have your venue fee waived, a full setup is always welcome!
Naridax, if you could coordinate the AIB stuff, it'd be super awesome because I have very little experience on AIB.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone that came out today. Shout-out to Shepp, Taj, Korn, Iota, Nintendude and everyone else who made longer trips to come!
My apologies to everyone for the Melee mess up. I take full responsibility and I wanna thank Nintendude for ironing it out. I'll be familiarizing myself with TioPro for smoother brackets in the future.
For everyone who couldn't make it, thanks for showing interest and be sure to look out for more events in the future.
I'll also be creating a survey thread in the Tournament Events and Discussions section to see what sort of changes people would like to see as well as whether people would like me to host biweeklies or Monthlies so be sure to check it out!
EDIT: Here is the link to this post http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=15170843#post15170843
Again, thanks to everyone for enabling me to make this happen! I had a blast and I was pretty content with the turnout =D
EDIT: Results posted.

Top Bottom