• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Tournament Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
hey just so you know, my tournament "I can haz your soul?" is now on September 4th

Bones0

Smash Legend
I just realized this hasn't been updated in over a month. Is metalmonstar on an extended vacation or something? >_>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He's alive. He's not a crazy active poster but he posted something on smashboards 2 days ago so he's around.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I wish SmashBoards would let everyone post events on that nifty calendar they have that is totally useless. Threads like this wouldn't be necessary in the first place.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I am really sorry guys. I am going to try to start updating again. I am just really busy and I have a lot of projects that I need to get working on. If someone wants to take it over, I wouldn't mind handing it over. Again I apologize for not keeping this up to date over the summer like I should have.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
It is usually tacked on to large national events or just played for fun at a small biweekly. I want to try to run a smash 64 tournament but I have been having a hard time running any tournaments lately.

Anyway this thread can be locked the new calender and tournament system make this thread obsolete. My only hope is that TOs will use the feature before setting a date for a tournament.

foosboy

Smash Rookie
I'd be all for it. I made a thread in the general tourney discussion.. Hopefully something comes to fruition with it.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'd say keep this thread alive, I greatly dislike the new system of tournament listings -_-

@foosboy - where do you live? I had friends host 64 tournaments at UMCP, but one of them graduated haha...

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Sorry for the two month bump, but I'm a smasher from Florida, and I'm wondering if they'll be any tournaments or weekly smashfests sometime in June to August(summer) in New York. I know it's a little to early and whatnot, but I'd like to know now, so I can get an idea of the activities. I'll be either in Manhattan (somewhere near long island with my sister) or Bronx, somewhere around Harlem.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
With the new tournament system we have, East Coast tournaments are much easier to sort out and find, thus this thread is redundant.

Thanks for your help running this thread metalmonstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom