• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I might come to the London Ranbat, I'm undecided. I'd be guaranteed to lose horribly, which would be nice practice but maybe not much fun.

I'll come if you promise to try Brawl+ if I bring it, PPro ;p.
loool That's a gay offer. Whereabout are you from btw cos I've only sen you round here recently and you have no location so are you originally from the UK?
I will think about your offer lol.

Stop advertising n00b =p
:( I was just trying to help my community.:(

Siyico

Smash Cadet
Look for me and Calzorz tomorrow, we are arriving at the same time(ish). I take the award for being the smallest smasher, small, long black hair, I'll have a black quicksilver bag on me I'll be with a giant in comparison to me. If you see me say Hi:).
Haha im like 6ft :p.

Me and zunari are being pro and matchign hoodies. [Different colors]

And i shall have the greatest t-shirt on EVER. Foamy the squirrel ;D.

Also have short dark brown spiky hair :p.

<3

Almas

Smash Lord
I'm from Peterborough, but yeah, I'm new to the scene =). Eagerly anticipated Brawl as an opportunity to pick up a competitive game from it's birth... Yeah, that didn't go to plan.

I'm sure y'all will like Brawl+ once you try it. It's a completely different game to Brawl by now. I have to admit I still prefer Melee, but Brawl+ is a lot more laid back, and my group of players seem to like it more. Melee Marth is just too tech skill intensive for them ;p.

Almas

Smash Lord
Yeah, I will be bringing it. I've been trying to set it up for Yeniths but there have been a few roadblocks in my way.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Same I really should be sleeping, have to get up at 6am... ah well. Look forward to seeing and playing everyone tomorrow, I'll give you a text or ring Willz once me and Calzorz have arrived.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ma gawd son, why can't i sleep? Anyone wanting some MMs tomorrow? Melee preferably but I'd be up for some brawl.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Entrants: 13
Price: £3

Brawl Results:
1. Calzorz (Snake/MK/DK)
2. Willz (Falcon/Wolf/Falco)
3. Yeniths (Sheik/Snake)
4. Kais (Falco)
5. Trio3 (Link/Toon Link)
5. Halo (Toon Link)
7. Phear (DK/Wolf)
7. Almas (ROB/?)
9. Rega (Mr. Game and Watch)
9. Calzum (Falco/Falcon)
9. Brado (Olimar)
9. Siyico (Fox)
13. Zunari (?)

Entrants: 13/14

The Melee tio file corrupted so help with the results would be helpful,

Melee Results:
1. Yeniths (Sheik)
2. Calzorz (Fox/Marth)
3. Almas (Peach)
4. Kais (Falco)
5. Willz (Falcon/Falco)
5. Trio3 (Link/Roy)
7. Calzum (Roy/Ganon/Pichu)
7. Brado (Jigglypuff)

Don't know the others lol.

Brawl Doubles Entrants: 12

Brawl Doubles Results:

1. Willz & Calzorz (Dedede/MK//MK/DK)
2. Halo & Phear
3. Calzum & Rega (GAW//GAW)
3. Yeniths & Trio3
5. Siyico & Zunari
5. Almas & Kais

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
wuz good n00bz shell be getting ready for Yens (maybe il get 2 wins on brawl =p)

BTW anybody left a sensor bar if so i got it il bring it too the next one if anybody claims it

wisl

Smash Journeyman
(too bad you had only 8 melee entrants :/
you'll understand that I won't use them for stats
I'll post a top 4 results if you get the missing info though)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
There was about 14/15 entrants for Melee. If everyone can remember their placements I'll message you.

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys for the awesome time.

Btw I got 4th in the melee tournament with Falco/Marth. Also I only used Olimar once ,can he not be removed from my list of chars on the Brawl winnings :(?

Also sorry for the 7 minute campy game and I have to say congrats to Trio as that was the best game I had all day and the best TL I've ever played.

EDIT you spelt my name wrong btw, please edit :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Great games today guys. Hope you enjoyed today with teh smash & teh food n drinks!

Imma do some shout-outs later when I'm more awake...

And fixed Kais. =D

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
Thanks for both the gaming and the food, enjoyed both.

Also for the Brawl rankings; Halo played as (Toon Link) and Phear played as (DK/Wolf). Just to make the list seem more complete.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Had a good time today Willz, thanks, I could john all day about why I lost in Brawl but I wont. I didn't loose a single game in melee which I'm proud of and Calzorz didn't loose a single game in Brawl so go Lincolnshire? lol.

Ill update the rankings soonish. nice meeting everyone today.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
It seemed you didn't really try in the Brawl matches till our final match in the losers final. All or nothing I guess. But lol ggs.

Almas

Smash Lord
Haha, was a fun day. I'm quite proud of my melee ranking. Too bad I didn't get to own you harder with my ridiculous Fox tech skills, Yeniths.

Brawl and Brawl teams were shameful... But I'm not too peeved about it. Wish I had gotten more B+ into you people =).

Halo99

Smash Rookie
I played (Marth/Toon Link) to be fair.

And i'm not sure on my position in melee but i:

Won (Rega/bye)
Lost (Yen)
Won (brado)
Lost (can't remember)

The yen and can't remember might be swapped. That was (Doctor Mario/Roy) btw.

Great day, much enjoyment. Thanks all, and thanks to your 'rents fo hosting us.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ggs all meele i didnt even use falcon so u got that wrong fox/marth :p and brawl was snake/mk/dk ;) well nice to meet everyone there had fun

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Thanks guys for the awesome time.

Btw I got 4th in the melee tournament with Falco/Marth. Also I only used Olimar once ,can he not be removed from my list of chars on the Brawl winnings :(?

Also sorry for the 7 minute campy game and I have to say congrats to Trio as that was the best game I had all day and the best TL I've ever played.

EDIT you spelt my name wrong btw, please edit :)
yeah i really hated that game, i was getting bored and needed a smash so i just attempted it, anyway the doubles i had with u were fun so that made up for it, i dont really like playing campy, spammy chars it destroys my playstyle.

Brado

Smash Lord
Really fun fest, i played most people, but i still need to play you Yen. I wish i placed hgiher in Brawl though, should of went all fox, didnt lose with him once in the friendlies/MM's.

Btw Willz i played Olimar/TL/Falcon

Top Bottom