• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
most melee pros play brawl for money

your obviously top 5 at melee

getting into brawl wont be hard

easy money ;D

wolf : whats the matter scared

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't care if it's easy money.
I don't play games for the money I play it for fun. And I wouldn't sytarts winning money straight away I would need to take time out of my day to learn about the more the game deeper (I know it won't be that deep cos its brawl) and I don't have the time and I would rather not have my entertainment shattered thank you very much.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol prof u **** ride meele to much sure its a good game so is brawl stop defending meele so much

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
to Calzorz:
£10 MM request
manchester ranbat rules
best of 7

randoms:
battlefield
final destination
smashville
yoshis island (brawl)

counterpicks:
lylat cruise
castle seige
halberd
defino plaza
frigate orpheon
rainbow cruise

I will also accept smaller brawl mms for yeniths and edwin if he shows, but ill mm anyone in melee

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Blinky, Will you £3 MM me in brawl and £3 MM in melee? EM Rules.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sure, i need to look through EM ruleset sometime lol, make the most out of your stage list :) I'm really interested to see how you're doign in melee with your new mains :)

auroreon

Smash Ace
I will £3 and under MM anyone and I'll use Yoshi. Easy money? ...Or is it a trap!?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i get a free 10pound lolol best of 7 wtf is that il give u a best of 3 for 10 or best of 5 ur call

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm planning to go over Friday evening; probably arriving somewhere around 6 or 7.30 ... depends on whether or I'll get a lift in with Jase.

(hoping so. lol. he has said he will. :))

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
probably not going to be at this event ,

Mako dont seem to interested in this

And i dont like to travel long distance (esp out of town) by myself kinda fails : P

sorry guys guess you wont see my Marth in person lol

Aiko

Smash Champion
thanks for letting us know your intentions rather than saying you're coming, until the last minute.

This is officially NOT a flake :)

auroreon

Smash Ace
Edwin... Im beggining to think you might have a bit of a reputation for flaking...? XD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Was Edwin even planning on attending this? Anyway I just found out off my parents that Me, Calzum and Brado might NOT be able to make this. My parents were going to take us 3 but shiits come up. And I'm not gonna take the train because I cba to waste money or get a coach for the same reason. Hopefully I'll sort something out... Can't miss this one fo sho.

Top Bottom