• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
New Tier list for anyone insterested, prehaps we could included C tier to for Low Tiers?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407

Condensed Version
S: Meta Knight, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy Kong, King Dedede
A: Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Olimar, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Kirby
B: Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Pit, Donkey Kong
C: Peach, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, Sheik
D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
Low tier Brawl doubles sounds more fun.

I think that low tier should be kept to D and below. C list is a mid tier list of characters IMO.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Aww Falcon ain't the worst character in Brawl now. That sucks. =[

And Sonic moved up 8 PLACES?! WUUUUT.

I'll think about whether I should do C-F for Low Tier if we do low-tier.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i already have a lot of sirens and treasure hunter so i wanna get 1 now, dont care about gettin loads, just 1 or 2 will suffice

???? love is only immense if you do the whole wifi battle thing which i cant be bothered to do

maxing stats im saving for the 3rd play though, i made a huge mistake of not getting dual cast, i mixed it up with twin cast lol, epic fail
lol to be honest I would have reset myself ><

though only rosa and rydia really need it. dualcast ninjutsu is kind of pointless, as is dualcast cecil.

play 9 cal it's so fun @_@

also imo Star Ocean>Tales Of>FF=CT>Golden Sun hehe

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I just found out that E+F is low tier. C+D are middle. LOW-TIER GOD ****IT NOT MIDDLE-LOW.
So...

E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

I envision a Falcon winning.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
OMFG YOSHI WENT UP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

o_o

Witchcraft!

-counts the number of characters he can CG in the low-tier list.-

olol.

We should spite Yen and allow on D-F tier for the low-tier tourney. I will probably **** you all with my epic Yoshi. ;)

serious edit

When are we going to start getting a player-list together of who's actually coming along to the fest? ;)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wario was always high tier. A lot of people see him having the potential to place 2nd in the next tier list. We'll see what happens when the next tier list comes out.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
calzorz must be raging because his prophecy of Snake being 6th and Ice Climbers being 2nd was just bull****

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lolwtf that is the worst prediction ever.
IC will never be 2nd and Snake won't be 6th. EVER.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol to be honest I would have reset myself ><

though only rosa and rydia really need it. dualcast ninjutsu is kind of pointless, as is dualcast cecil.
its no biggy, i can just get em on the 2nd and 3rd playthrough

i am outraged with the new tier list! how has lucario dropped by 3/4 places. I demand a recount.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
mako ur dumb gtfo i still stick by my previouse thoughts of charcter potential mk marth ic snake

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Wario should be lower, Marth should be higher, Falco is in a good place, the B tiers and below are near enough correct, but the higher tiers are messed up.

Tbh i think, MK > Falco > Marth > Diddy > Snake.
Im not just sticking up for cal cuz hes mah bud, my personal opnion i think thats right for S tier.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
cutestlittlelucario is a player top lucario he places high in tournys which made lucario high up in tiers xD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Didn't make sense to me either.

@ trio - Where's Wario in that list of yours? Obvs if Wario has somehow gotten up to 3rd (and people moot he could even beat Snake out at some point) then he must be up there somewhere.

Personally I don't think Falco's that good. I think Marth's better than him (although that may just be due to my cousin being a very bad Falco and being too easy to approach due to him not wanting to laser spam... he's such a john >_>)

I think Lucario should really be up higher than he is imo. He's great for combos and mindgames and he also beats out virtually ever other character in reach (ridiculous disjointed hitboxes!)
His counter is also ridiculously powerful (It killed me from countering a frickin TILT ffs! ><)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol yea but keep watching doesnt matter how u play but it wil show u that wario can be better than snake

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I think Lucario should really be up higher than he is imo. He's great for combos and mindgames and he also beats out virtually ever other character in reach (ridiculous disjointed hitboxes!)
His counter is also ridiculously powerful (It killed me from countering a frickin TILT ffs! ><)
are you refering to our game? ;)

admittedly i can see why he may have dropped, his main kill moves are fsmash and aura sphere and fsmash is very slow and you need to charge the sphere.
You cant really kill with his throws unless you combo with bair which is something ive been workin on a lot recently, dair works too but you need to make sure your on the stage side of the enemy for it to work.
Obv theres his counter too but that's the easiest counter to block/dodge and if used wrong can throw you off/away from the stage

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
cutestlittlelucario doesn't play offline I believe. Lee Martins (I think it's Lee Martins) Lucario is a lot better.

And Spammer isn't best Wario either, that title would probably have to go to Fiction.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
@ Rake - yea... that counter was so cheap xD

Then again I've been killed in a similar manner by Trio's Marth.. MK is too light :p

lol yea but keep watching doesnt matter how u play but it wil show u that wario can be better than snake
Yeah... Smashville is a good stage for Snake and Delfino is good for Wario it seems... lots of platforms to play mindgames.

That KO with the fart on 3rd match was bad though... you're right, it shouldn't have KO'd Wario. =/

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
its no biggy, i can just get em on the 2nd and 3rd playthrough

i am outraged with the new tier list! how has lucario dropped by 3/4 places. I demand a recount.
I know but its still not perfected if you miss one. >.>

k here it is best snake vs possibly best wario
http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=13520
mybe this set will change ur minds on wario being 3rd :chuckle: apart from mako cos hes a ******* who knows nothing
I don't care about vids because the metagame is nowhere near at its prime anyway and they don't really count, individual matchups don't mean much since Wario actually does really well vs Snake. It's like me saying Toon Link is god tier and then posting a vid of a good TLink vs a good Diddy player...

Calzorz

Smash Lord
wario can put up a good fight vs most people tbh he does v well vs snake but also others t link is not god tier but he sint far off tlink can put up fights vs marth snake diddy and most others however mk ***** tlink

Top Bottom